Need punishments/F 18.

Lexigirl71

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 29, 2018
Hello. I'd like to be punished in several ways as i am way too horny all the time. I'm never not wet.

Rules of the punishments:
1. The punishments will only be valid for one day. So i can do more punishments you guys post and not have to deal with punishments of weeks.
2. Be detailed about your punishment so i know exactly what to do.

Things i am able to use: Household items.

Likes: I like name calling, bondage, humiliation, being forced, spitplay, roughplay, slapping, forced orgasm. Body writing

Dislikes: cum denial

Limits:blood, scat, piss, permanent damage, illegal, pics

Enjoy punishing :)

Last edited:

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Hello. I'd like to be punished in several ways as i am way too horny all the time. I'm never not wet.

Rules of the punishments:
1. The punishments will only be valid for one day. So i can do more punishments you guys post and not have to deal with punishments of weeks.
2. Be detailed about your punishment so i know exactly what to do.

Things i am able to use: Household items.

Likes: I like name calling, bondage, humiliation, being forced, spitplay, roughplay, slapping, forced orgasm. Body writing

Dislikes: cum denial

Limits:blood, scat, piss, permanent damage, illegal, pics

Enjoy punishing :)

Ok... That sounds fine and dandy bitch, but allow me to point out to your nonexistent brain, that by just putting all the reports back to this thread, instead of by PM or SkyPe or another another method, you can not only increase the amount of humiliation you get (by showing the entire world the sickening things you do to yourself) but also you greatly increase the amount of enjoyment we all get from you.

Now, your punishment: Get naked. Lay on your bed back down. Get some 10 smacks with your bare hands as fast as possible in your pussy, from the front, with the tips of your fingers (just the tips) hitting your butt hole.

During the day, you out to do this at least twice, one before you step down on the ground for the first time in the morning, once just after you lay down to sleep that same night.

Besides that, you have to do it every time you notice that you are wet!

Lexigirl71

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 29, 2018
Ok... That sounds fine and dandy bitch, but allow me to point out to your nonexistent brain, that by just putting all the reports back to this thread, instead of by PM or SkyPe or another another method, you can not only increase the amount of humiliation you get (by showing the entire world the sickening things you do to yourself) but also you greatly increase the amount of enjoyment we all get from you.

Now, your punishment: Get naked. Lay on your bed back down. Get some 10 smacks with your bare hands as fast as possible in your pussy, from the front, with the tips of your fingers (just the tips) hitting your butt hole.

During the day, you out to do this at least twice, one before you step down on the ground for the first time in the morning, once just after you lay down to sleep that same night.

Besides that, you have to do it every time you notice that you are wet!

Yes Sir, thank you for punishing me Sir, i appreciate it. I will get to it.

klaas45

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2015
Waalwijk
Hi Lexigirl71,

I see you need severe punishments, so...

Take a wooden spoon from the kitchen to your bedroom, get naked and lay down on your bed with some pillows in your back,...
Pull up your legs so that your heels reaching your buttocs, and then spread your legs wide and so that there is a little tension in your groin ...
Now start gentle hitting your pussy and clit with the round side of the spoon, and slowly increase the power of hitting...
I want you to give yourself a pink/red pussy and clit, and there may be some tears involved I realy should like it...
When you think that it should be enough, then give yourself another 10 very hard strokes on your cunt, but take a pause of 10 seconds between the strokes so that the pain will go do down, and I like you to say : " Thank you Master" with every stroke, and I want you to imagine that I'm the one who give you that last 10 strokes...
Now take a picture of your punished cunt (without your face on it ) and send it to me ...

[email protected]

Let me know if it helped you, and if not totally there are some more good possibility's.

Thank you in advance Klaas45 Waalwijk Holland(the Netherlands)

Reactions: Theminx

The_MAD_Q

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 9, 2015
Alright so slut if you're a glutton for pain. Feel free to do all or just some.

1. I want you to get yourself to the edge of orgasm however you see fit. (Optional: if you want to feel controlled I will oblige. You can be in your underwire sitting down on your couch, not lying down, sitting.) But when you are right about to cum I want you to punch yourself in the pussy 5 times as hard as you can, feel free to focus on your pussy lips or your clit. Don't cum

2. Get to the edge and then grind your finger down on your clit as hard as you can, just slam into the clit, or even pinch it. Not in a way that feels good but hurts naturally. keep up the pressure for at least 1 minute. Every extra minute earns you bonus points. Don't cum

3. Find the widest thing that you think can fit in your pussy, or something you think can't fit your brave. Now shove it deep into your pussy, really stretch your cunt to its limits. I expect tears in your eyes. Now just leave it in there to keep your pussy stretched to its limits for at least 15 minutes but I want you to keep it in there for as doing as you possibly can. feel free to masturbate with it or rub your clit, or smash your clit whichever. Just make sure to keep it in there. Every 5 min gives you a bonus point. Don't cum.

4. Extreme challenge. This one is a test of will and not pain tolerance. Edge 100 times. It's as simple as that. If you can do that then you can cum. but considering you have 1 day to do it you have to really work for it. Every bounus point takes away 1 edge.

You said would only keep doing a punishment for 1 day so take this just as an ending challenge. You can only cum once you have finished every one of the punishments on this forum. But this parts just a challenge.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Yes Sir, thank you for punishing me Sir, i appreciate it. I will get to it.

What exactly do you mean with will get to "it"? I talked about two things... which one will you get to? How about the other one?

hydrovox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2017
Texas
Strip and write the word Magen on your chest. PM picture. Then for the rest of the day anytime you hear that name from any source you must take off one article of clothing. This could be easy or you could wind of humiliated.

slavetomylust

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 29, 2018
cold pussy punishment

Try this.

what you need: (ice, clothespin, marker)

1. Using the market, write
"stupid" above your chest, just below ur neck
"bitch" on left boob
"whore" on right boob
"fuck me pls" right above ur pussy
"pee" on your left face cheek
"cum" on your right face cheek
"i'm a naughty slutdog" on above ur navel

2. put on clothespin on both ur nipples

3. squad down, spread ur legs such that u expose ur pussy nicely and put an ice inside ur pussy. (u must not let it drop out)

4. put both ur hands behind your head and keep saying "i'm a naughty fuckdog" until the ice melts completely.

5. record this down if u can. i'll be real satisfying to watch. (i would love to have it, but if u're not cool with it, just keep the vid to yourself and watch it sometimes)

Reactions: boomerangjane97

Featured Threads

New Personals