Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 14, 2018
18 year old slave male seeking a dominant couple of any age

Im a human toilet

• Kinks:
Humantoilet, whips, femdom, chains, handcuffs, open mouth gag,used tampons, public bathrooms, random peoples body waste, piss, scat, used diapers, beast, beast scat, landfill, public human toilet

• Experience:
Im a 18 year old boy who wants to be kidnapped and raped.Im wanting to be kidnapped. Taken to a place where no one will find me and be turned into a sex slave/human toilet. Forced to be raped. Forced to eat scat. Forced to bathe in manure. Im looking for someone to do this to me.take me to a construction site or camp site porta potty, shove my body in the toilet/waste collection tank. use me as a toilet. tie me up. piss shit cum puke spit on me or in my mouth. have me wear a diaper. toss used diapers,condoms,tampons, and panty pads on me. let me eat the waste of many workers.i want to be tied up in a barn and forced to eat horse,dog and cow shit drink horse piss, and be raped by multiple horses,dogs and cows and have to lick there asses clean and be forced to lay in a slurry of poop. i need to be filled with dog shit while i get raped by a big dog dick.

• Limits:
No incest, no peircings, no blood, no only play, no drugs, no permanent body harm.

Featured Threads

New Personals