• Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2018
35 year old dominant male seeking a slave male under 30

Hi boys, I am looking to acquire a new slave. (MUST BE 18+) up to 28

Let me introduce myself, my name is Master and you will obey

My likes:

Total obedience, underwear, humiliation, foreskin play, large shooters, light to moderate pain, fun and games,, condom play, anal play, wanking, dares, orgasm control/denial, pee play.

Of particular interest to me is underwear, boxers especially I have a use for them all, I will enjoy very much abusing you, calling you nasty things so you feel humiliated and totally controlled.

Experience:
For the past two years I have had some slaves, all of which have been successful. I specialize mainly in dominance and total control, followed by swift, but fair punishment if my demand are not met or my tasks failed.

I insist on a strict set of rules to be followed on everything from presentation and timing to addressing and requesting.

Limits:
Slave requirements

I require my slave to of Slim to Average or Muscular NOT overweight. Penis size is mostly irrelevant as along as it is 5.5 inches plus. Overall appearance doesn’t matter too much. Previous experience doesn’t matter, any experience level catered for. Hairy chest a bonus

Relationship Requirements
Slave must own their own phone with camera (and be comfortable performing on both photos and vids for master
Be willing to be online for at least 2 days a week (pretty casual relation to begin with)
• Have access to semi-private to private room.
• Totally online relationship, but may meet up if close
• I will not be appearing on camera or voice, it will be purely texted commands, (at first) but there is possibility to extend this after significant trust has been gained

Will be using Kik for now, so send your username and full age and description

Kik username: ask
Email: [email protected]

• Kinks:
Slave

• Experience:
Had many slaves

• Limits:
Timewasters

Featured Threads

New Personals