how to kiss a girl in a dominant way?

Duke16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2017
does anybody know how to kiss a girl in a dominant way?(i know this is properly not the right place to ask but i did not know where else to ask it)
i want to get in to more of a sub dom relation ship with my gf but i first want to see how she reacts to this. if you have any questions go ahead and ask me.

master12

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2017
I suggest. You first blind. Fold her
Then tie her hands behind her back
If you want to go full into this tie her legs
But that might eat up all romance
So legs are your. Choice
One you tie her make her lay on a bad or so
And give her a long deep kiss riding her from side not from up.

Duke16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2017
I suggest. You first blind. Fold her
Then tie her hands behind her back
If you want to go full into this tie her legs
But that might eat up all romance
So legs are your. Choice
One you tie her make her lay on a bad or so
And give her a long deep kiss riding her from side not from up.

Well I was thinking more about something les extreme (without the blindfold and tying her up just to see how she reacts to me being dominated)

SirJWins

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2017
Canada
Honestly, for me at least, it's more in the attitude than anything else. A quick tug on her hair to get her mouth lined up the way you want, a stern look of passion, and a forceful kiss should get you started.

You want hints of her mouth parting, give her a bit of tongue and wait for her to reciprocate. I know it's only kissing but you'd be surprised by the amount of D/s that you can achieve. Keep a somewhat firm grasp on her hair, kiss her deeply and firmly, and read her reactions.

Duke16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2017
thanks that was what i am looking for if anybody has more plss tell me
you can also pm me if you have questoins

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
My thoughts would be if you're seeking to start up a dom sub relationship with your girl. It's best done with open discussion and possibly mutual research and exploration. Just throwing acts of dominance into the daily routine isn't the best way to approach this. I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. Im disappointed that the above few responses didn't address that.

Acting dominant, and her not being aware it's coming and why could result in relationship issues just due to her misunderstanding what the cause for your change in behavior was. Furthermore she has to want to explore the role as well. Not all women are open to being dominant or submissive. It says you identify as switch. And one response you made above:
"Well I was thinking more about something les extreme without the blindfold and tying her up just to see how she reacts to me being dominated". That reads like you also want her to engage in the domme role as well. This all doesn't come natural to everyone and may be hard for one to Assume such roles.

I think you really need to find some solid references maybe get a real mentor with experience in the lifestyle to help you along. Posting on a board and throwing random tasks and actions about is not what will lead you to a healthy dom sub relationship. Also with regards to rope play. If after discussed she's open to it. You need to learn the process. You can cause restriction of blood flow, nerve damage, and unwanted bruising burning without proper knowledge in rope play. Also always have a pair of scissors close by for emergencies.
Hopefully this helps you on your way.

Duke16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2017
My thoughts would be if you're seeking to start up a dom sub relationship with your girl. It's best done with open discussion and possibly mutual research and exploration. Just throwing acts of dominance into the daily routine isn't the best way to approach this. I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. Im disappointed that the above few responses didn't address that.

Acting dominant, and her not being aware it's coming and why could result in relationship issues just due to her misunderstanding what the cause for your change in behavior was. Furthermore she has to want to explore the role as well. Not all women are open to being dominant or submissive. It says you identify as switch. And one response you made above:
"Well I was thinking more about something les extreme without the blindfold and tying her up just to see how she reacts to me being dominated". That reads like you also want her to engage in the domme role as well. This all doesn't come natural to everyone and may be hard for one to Assume such roles.

I think you really need to find some solid references maybe get a real mentor with experience in the lifestyle to help you along. Posting on a board and throwing random tasks and actions about is not what will lead you to a healthy dom sub relationship. Also with regards to rope play. If after discussed she's open to it. You need to learn the process. You can cause restriction of blood flow, nerve damage, and unwanted bruising burning without proper knowledge in rope play. Also always have a pair of scissors close by for emergencies.
Hopefully this helps you on your way.

Yeah I was not planning on going any further than that 1 kiss but I just want to see how she would respond to it I want to have a conversation with her about it but I am not the most coincident guy when it comes to talking (not talking in public but 1 on 1) so I just want to know her reaction before I continue with anything

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
Start with the kiss but don't be afraid to be a little more aggressive that you think you should. Most of us like that... And most guys are to afraid to try. Just say after you don't know what came over you but you had to have her...

From there, start being more directive in bed. I want you to get on your knees, get on top and work that pussy good for me baby, etc...

Then after really good sex, ask her if she liked it. Shell say yes... And then give her a Stern look and say don't you mean "yes, thank you sir" (or whatever you want to be called).

Let this happen organically over a month or so... And you're in ;)

And most importantly, be confident!!!!

Duke16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2017
Start with the kiss but don't be afraid to be a little more aggressive that you think you should. Most of us like that... And most guys are to afraid to try. Just say after you don't know what came over you but you had to have her...

From there, start being more directive in bed. I want you to get on your knees, get on top and work that pussy good for me baby, etc...

Then after really good sex, ask her if she liked it. Shell say yes... And then give her a Stern look and say don't you mean "yes, thank you sir" (or whatever you want to be called).

Let this happen organically over a month or so... And you're in ;)

And most importantly, be confident!!!!

Thank you that really helps

Featured Threads

New Personals