Degredation and Humilaition

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
This is really a question open to everyone, but mainly pertaining to doms, thus the dom section...

If you identify 'degrading and humiliating women' as a kink, does that imply that you feel superior to women and want to degrade and humiliate them in general, or is it specific to 'play' with women who are into being degraded and/or humiliated?

Thanks in advance for the response.

Kokosun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Jan 6, 2009
Gender Doesn't Matter

For me, gender isn't really part of the equation. I enjoy degrading and humiliating both women and men. I guess that in both instances it's about feeling somewhat superior to them, but I think that it's more about personal enjoyment. I enjoy watching them squirm, but still derive enjoyment from my actions. I'm not sure that it's a valid comparison, but perhaps it does provide some insight into my pysche as a dom in that I enjoy giving presents and don't really enjoy receiving presents at all. I like to be in control. I like to orchestrate the situation. I like to see the reaction on people's faces. I'm not sure that it's about superiority. I think that it's about control.

G spot essence

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2009
It's really about freedom for me...being able to say and do whatever i please. This may be insulting and degrading or it may be nurturing and all about her. As long as there's a break word, i will push the limits to the max sometimes and it is more fulfilling with a woman who enjoys the challenge and the humiliation. To me, she has more class than anyone because she is above offense!

Dom_S

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2009
For me personally, it is definitely the latter. The more the woman is into being degraded and/or humiliated, the better it is for me. As for the matter of superiority, it is definitely there to some extent. As Kokosun put it "I enjoy watching them squirm", but it is definitely more enjoyable for me when she is squirming and enjoying herself.

Featured Threads

New Personals