Looking for...

Witchygirl96

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 14, 2017
An open minded submissive. Age and sex dont matter. Looking for someone I can really connect with. Must have kik tho I will want to talk through here first.

Raptor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2017
Sub wanted...

Hi, there after reading your post, wanted to reply and find out more about what you're after and a little more about yourself.
I'm currently seeking a new online sub who's willing and eager.

Witchygirl96

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 14, 2017
An open minded submissive. Age and sex dont matter. Looking for someone I can really connect with. Must have kik tho I will want to talk through here first.

Ok so I know my post was a little vague and frankly a little rushed so I just want to make it clear. I AM A SWITCH THAT IS LOOKING FOR A SUBMISSIVE. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. If you are a dominant and want to ask questions or would just like to talk please out that in your subject line or in your message otherwise I will delete it If you are replying to my ad.

Tommiii91

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 9, 2016
Sub guy 26 from Germany

Hallo miss Witchygirl,
i would love to know more about you:)
my kik is Fuckbuddy1991

VirginM

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2017
I would be interested in seeing if we click or not.
I have kik and would like to talk to see if we can work well together or not.

Let me know if your Interested.

drizzt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2017
Hello, im 30y old male with over a decade under my belt on this lifestyle, i am very open minded and im also a switch,so i have many likes and im always ready to try new things. Only thing i don't like is sissyfication and hard public humiliation but when pushed and ordered i can stretch those boundaries. I can send photos and videos too. Myv kik is hape_87 if you wish to contact me. I hope i hear from you soon through this site or kik, what ever you prefer.

Grunewold

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 10, 2016
I would love to talk and see if we click, I'm a male submissive, meek and obedient, and interesting. My Kik is #grunewold

I hope to hear from you.

Maorwiz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 24, 2016
slave

I'm ready to serve you Mistress
my kik is: maorwiz

New_Sub

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 15, 2017
sub

hello misstress, im new here and im loking for some misstress to train me!

MABx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 9, 2017
I have been looking for a female sub to send possible nude images based on request to situation.

KiK: MABxK

**Does not have to contain face or make you uncomfortable.

**I will not send nudes or photos.

Vinc98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2017
Italy
Hi Miss. My kik is: Vincenzo__98. Hope in your reply. Have a nice day!

Featured Threads

New Personals