Padlock

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Personally... I have a padlock that I'm told to wear from time to time for indefinate periods of time

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
I'm curious. I doubt the padlock prevents sex or mastribation? I imagine it is only symbolic. Is there any way to possibly modify it and get this result? I would imagine that a piercing could possibly do this.

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
Psychologically enforced chastity, represented by only a single small token of reminder can sometimes be even more binding and restrictive than a physical restraint.

Is that what you mean by a padlock?

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
You're absolutely correct when you say it's merely symbolic. I can still masturbate, but I don't without permission. It's really a trust thing, too.

pillowman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
I know what you mean Im wearing a padlock as we speak how do you put up with it digging into your legs?

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Because my wife wants me to.. as a reminder that I am essentially hers

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
IF you were around for more than a day you'd know my wife isn't here, so i have both keys

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
It sounds that your wife is a good commander. She's a little bit possesive but that's a good thing. Thanks for the idea. I think of doing the same thing to my partner.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Hehe if she's a little too possessive, then why are you going to do the same thing :D haha i'm just giving you a hard time.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Personally... I have a padlock that I'm told to wear from time to time for indefinate periods of time

Any chance we can get a picture of the lock (not on you obviously :)). I'm curious about the size and layout.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Well if you really want one on me just send a PM, but otherwise it's just a standard Masterlock... actually it might be a tad bigger to accomadate the scrotum. but yeah, the same as any you'd see at a gym or wherever:D

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Chastity Belts, things I did not know

I did not know that the chastity belts were used to prevent rape or temptation years ago. I always knew about them but I did not know they were used as protection.

pillowman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
if you want pm me for a pic with it on i have no problem with that im in england on the 26th so shud be able to send them by then with my misstresses permission of course

aron878

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 7, 2008
I'm going to need a bigger padlock. The one I have is just barely too small.

Bearsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 7, 2008
I know what you mean Im wearing a padlock as we speak how do you put up with it digging into your legs?

easy, just use a small enough one, like for luggage.

this prevents intercourse AND

and if you want to use one for chastity from masturbation, you only need have a piercing or two (course you can't have comb or key) and attached a kali (tube with inward facing stubs which do not need be sharp) tube with it.

it is fairly comfortable when flacid, yet horribly horriby painful when if fully errect, just uncomfortable when half erect (of course it's hard to cum that way), and if you get the diameter right, it's not too horribly painful erect but enough to make cumming near impossible

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Huh, I wouldn't really think of a padlock as being a good symbol of protection or ownership. With the exception of a few hard core brands they're quite easily picked. Though I think the ability to pick a lock is quite sexy.

Featured Threads

New Personals