lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
21 year old switch female seeking a submissive female under 30

To potential female submissives/slaves:

I am currently seeking a submissive who would be willing to submit to both myself, and a male dominant via webcam.

I am not necessarily looking for a long term commitment, but rather some fun and a couple scenes. If, however, it works out and long term is desired, I would not be opposed to it.

Interests include, but are not limited to:
-bondage
-tease and denial(orgasm)
-some mild-moderate pain in both the breasts and pussy
-anal

Before any scenes would take place, I would like to chat and get to know you via a messenger system such as yahoo or msn.

If you are interested, or would just like to chat, send me a private message stating your age, gender, location, and screen name to whichever messenger system works best for you.

I look forward to hearing from you, and getting to know you.

-Lydiab6

• Kinks:
Bondage, Rope, Clothespins, Vibes, Possibly Icyhot

• Experience:
I have had some experience in both online submission as well as dominance. I have had three or four male submissives online for periods from a week to six or seven months. My partner is 30 and has dominated women online; I will fill this in more clearly later after I have rechecked his experience.

• Limits:
We are looking for someone willing to go on webcam and submit to both of us, so if you are unwilling to do that, please do not respond to this ad.

Limits include such things as permanent marks/disfigurement, scat, needles, and general stupidity.

All sub limits will be discussed prior to play, and will be respected.

New Personals