Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2012
Gold coast Australia
cjstealth.bdsmlr.com
26 year old switch male seeking a 21-24 year old dominant female

Hello mistress I am a switch but I really am just seeking a mistress and give out dares to test things I have done or would want to do :) I am always horny and need someone to control me and my cock. I am looking for a mistress that wants to own me control me make me theirs punish me for any errors or wrongs and control my cock and balls, I am open have no intention of lieing or hiding anything, would love for my mistress to be in Aus or similar time zone but not required I'm available via email and Skype and kik. Anything u want to know just PM me or kik is my same name :) hope to become someone's slave ASAP

• Kinks:
Femdom, Sharing pics/vids, Semi-Public (hidden), CBT, Self-Bondage, Nipples, Tease, denial, ruined orgasm, light anal, light to med pain, writing on me, chastity, most things not in my limit list

• Experience:
Only really been getting dares from masters and others for the past 3 months but have been playing with myself for years really want a mistress to dominate me

• Limits:
Shit, Piss, Blood, Family, friends, Permanent, Extreme Pain, Full Public, Messy, Food, crossdress, dipers, Urethral Insertions

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
slave/sub

hello young sub , if you think you are up to being tasked and dared ,pushed and explored , enjoyed and exploited ,send me a safe discreet email address and lets have some fun
Miss Lilly

Featured Threads

New Personals