Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

K687

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 20, 2009
Note: The age box says 18-20 but slightly older is okay too.

27 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

Some information about me:

I'm twenty-seven, male, six feet tall with a slim build, blue eyes, short blonde hair. In my spare time I write fiction.

I am only looking for an online relationship at this time. Ideally long term, but shorter arrangements can be discussed in the meantime. Once I've found an appropriate pet, I will not be taking on any others.

With regards to timezones, I live in Australia, but have a very flexible schedule, so UK or US time is fine (UK is slightly more convenient.) I will not attempt to force you to match a schedule outside of your normal waking hours / daily real life commitments.

I consider myself to be a kind and considerate master, but can and will be strict when I deem any correction or punishment to be necessary. I prefer the term 'pet' to 'slave'. That doesn't mean that terms like 'slut' won't be thrown around regularly during sessions, or that you won't have to work hard. Everything will be discussed beforehand, and - especially early on - I will be asking a lot of questions regarding the way tasks affect you, so that I may best adjust them to suit your abilities.

What I'm looking for:

I am looking for a pet with similar interests to mine that requires a master to look after and know what's best for them. Honesty is absolutely necessary. Communication is extremely important to me. You are expected to give detailed answers to any relevant questions immediately. If something is making you uncomfortable, I want to know why so that things can be discussed and/or adjusted. Information such as family, address, etc. remains completely private. I respect your privacy and your everyday life remains your own (when not completing tasks for me.) Physically, I prefer a slim or average build, any hair/eye colour. Details such as breast size, etc. are irrelevant.

I expect you to be available for chat and play most days of the week. You will also be asked to write regular blog entries. Manners are important. Spelling and grammar errors are acceptable, so long as you make an effort. However, lazy shortcuts and netspeak will not be tolerated (hi2u qtpi we cyb0rz nao. No.)

A webcam and digital camera will be required, but not until trust is built by both parties. The one exception is a requirement of a (fully clothed) picture if initial talk goes well (and I will provide one first) to prove identity. There are simply too many creeps pretending to be other people, and I'm not investing serious time and effort on fakers. If you can't admit who you are to yourself, then I don't want to speak to you.

Experience is not necessary; effort is. I am perfectly happy to take on beginners, but only if you are serious about putting in the effort to learn and obey.

If you've made the effort to read this far and are interested, send me a PM with a short description of yourself, your interests, what you're looking for, and why I should take responsibility for you. If suitable, we can talk.

Thankyou for your time.

• Kinks:
My interests include: anal, bondage, humiliation, insertions, masturbation, orgasm control, pain, semi-public/risky, shaving, spanking, wardrobe control.

• Experience:
I've owned two pets in the past; one for two years, the second for a couple of months before real life commitments made continuing impossible for her.

• Limits:
I am not interested in: anything illegal, involving others (ie. I don't share), scat.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals