I'll mail you my keys

Footlicker554

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 25, 2015
18/m Slave here looking for any age any sex chastity keyholder. I am willing to mail you my keys or in some other way give you complete control over my chastity. I am willing to do blackmail if you would like, but am looking for a keyholder to control me, to force be to break my limits for their amusement in order to gain release. Kik me at footlicker554 if interested.

ChasteTeddyBear

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 12, 2017
Run an emlalock session. And put one key in a lock box for it and the other in a PO Box or Safety Deposit Box. That way you can just get the emergency key whenever you want. But you'll be less apt to use the emergency code on the site since you know there is another option. It'll make you really think about the situation and you won't have to rely on the good faith of other or the USPS.

Footlicker554

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 25, 2015
While that is certainly a valid method of self locking, it’s not what i’m Looking for. I want to be at the mercy of someone else and to feel helpless under their control. I love the idea of being forced to break a limit not because I have given the master permission for make me do it, but because it is the only way to even hope to be released from chastity.

Footlicker554

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 25, 2015
I’m also willing to do blackmail. I want the feeling of helplessness, of being pushed past my limits that comes from being forced to obey.

Footlicker554

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 25, 2015
If I never got the keys back, then I would be stuck as a little chastity slut for quite a while. I accept that that may happen to me. I would also be forced to obey every command given to me for the slim chance of ever seeing my pathetic little dicklet again.

Featured Threads