mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
New sub

Hello all, I am a new submissive male looking for a dominant female to help me explore. I am new so I don’t have a ton of experience, but I am eager to learn and try new things. I’m hoping to find a good Mistress that is willing to have some patience with me. I have already had a few bad encounters with fakes. I am willing to send pics and videos but they will not contain my face. Once I feel comfortable, I may send face pics but that won’t be right away. I think it is a reasonable request that you send me one pic to prove that you are female. I don’t expect you to show your face since I won’t show mine right away. I am only interested in serving females, so no males please. Message me on kik if you have any questions. My kik is mintee_sub I hope to hear from you soon and I look forward to being your little slut

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
Humiliate me on kik!

Kik is boy4567 lets have some fun tonight

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
27 male looking for a novice or experienced female blackmail slave on kik Pm me for details.

jamessmithjones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 24, 2017
Slave looking to be dominated and edged
Long term is preferable
Uni student so lots of alone time
22 m uk
Kik is jamessmithjones
Skype is jamessmithjones1

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I’m looking again for females for the lab. I particular females who are I to degradation currently

I’m at LDCII

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
Hello all, I am a new submissive male looking for a dominant female to help me explore. I am new so I don’t have a ton of experience, but I am eager to learn and try new things. I’m hoping to find a good Mistress that is willing to have some patience with me. I have already had a few bad encounters with fakes. I am willing to send pics and videos but they will not contain my face. Once I feel comfortable, I may send face pics but that won’t be right away. I think it is a reasonable request that you send me one pic to prove that you are female. I don’t expect you to show your face since I won’t show mine right away. I am only interested in serving females, so no males please. Message me on kik if you have any questions. My kik is mintee_sub I hope to hear from you soon and I look forward to being your little slut

Jaobart

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 18, 2017
Submissive male

my name is Jake I'm 19 and live in Scotland. I have been a submissive for around 6 months and while I do have a little experience I still have a considerable amount to learn. My ideal domme would be someone who is online the same time as me, is very harsh but fair and pushes me to achieve. I am also looking for a female dominant. (Just feel I needed to point that out.)

My main likes include:
-Pain
-Pet play
-Bondage
-Spanking
-Rules
-Tease and denial
-Edging
-Hypnosis
-body writing

My dislikes include:
-cum eating
-Pee play
-Extreme pain
-Anal (never tried)

My hard limits also include
-Illegal
-Incest
-Friends and family
-Public
-Social suicide
-Poop and vomit
-Sissy
-blackmail

A small side not I generally won't show face straight away as I need to fully trust you first. Hopefully you can understand but I have been threatened once or twice with exposure. The matter was resolved however it wasn't a nice experience.

So thanks for reading my ad and I hope to hear from you soon. My main points of communication would be Kik and Skype however I will probably reply quicker on Kik.

Kik: rugby_player.

Neverendingthirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2017
Female sub looking for fun

Back after a hiatus. Looking for fun and tasks. No pics or videos. Kik is neverendingthirst. Female/28/Sub

jamessmithjones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 24, 2017
Obedient slave here with lots of free time

Love edging and bondage

22 m uk

Also love groups with multiple slaves and/or masters

kik is jamessmithjones

Skype is jamessmithjones1

sebastian monroe

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 29, 2016
Looking for a Slave

Hey,

I'm looking a for female slave and also male slave. If you're male you must have GF or Wive around.

My likes include: humiliation, control, light blackmail, lines writing.

Kik me at: sbsmnr

VirginM

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2017
Chat or fun

Hi,

Newbie sub hoping to find a girl to chat with or maybe more.

22, Irish, male and virgin.

kik: svageish

Danny.big.boi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
Ruin me

Anyone message me.

Will do anything. Blackmail me if thats what you like

Just use me anyway you want! I love it. You will not find my linit.

Kik is danboi7000

Featured Threads

New Personals