Sock fetishists are sexually attracted by wearing socks,

zone

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 6, 2009
Like feet and shoes, sock fetishists often require some specific attraction in the object which may include special colors, shapes, or smells. People with a fetish for socks often have no special attraction to feet or shoes.[citation needed] A common sock fetishism, though becoming less so, is Loose Socks.

Sock fetishists are sexually attracted by wearing socks, partners wearing socks, pictures concerning it, or the object itself (well worn or brand new).

Like feet and shoes, sock fetishists require some specific attraction in the object which may include special colours, shape or smell. People with sock fixation may have no special attraction to feet or shoes.

Knee high socks are a common sock type that are used. Often together with a schoolgirl uniform or with an ordinary short skirt and a blouse. Socks are opaque nylon, argyles or cableknits. Tubesocks with shorts, as they were popular in the '70s and soccersocks, often with socceruniform is also fetishized.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I have a feet and sock fetish, though i actually find the female body in general to be beautiful if she is well proportionate, though i do find knee high socks very attractive, but enjoy them if the girl is nude, while if she has on a school girl outfit it is attractive, there is nothing more attractive to me then the nude body, so if she is nude and have knee highs on i find her even more attractive

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Attracted to the socks, not necessarily the feet? Good thing I've got some knee socks, I'm quite lazy about keeping my feet in really good shape.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I definitely don't have a sock fetish but I do like to wear some colorful ones. I love the look of knee high socks too. With the right skirt it can look quite good :)

I actually never thought that socks could be apppealing to some... But recently, on another site, I had a pick of a girl wearing knee high toe socks as my avatar. To my surprise a lot of members messaged me to tell how they liked the pic and those socks! Even when I change it for another avatar I get some "oh no, the socks are gone!" comments :D

So I guess nice looking socks are appealing to more people than I first thought :)

Featured Threads

New Personals