Gothic guys....

Ms.kitty=^.^=

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2009
i do love goth guys but punk is soo sxy 2 . being a goth girl with a toch of punk is perfect for me i play with colors its a syle all my own , what i dont like is people freaking out over lables they are just a way to classify or get a geniral idea about some one people think o i need to be diffrent when we are built to be close to one another . to be diffrent i buy cloths and modify them. i like that their are lables so i can get an i dea of the person i am talking 2 and 2 lable some one you have to look at more than there cloths

SlutPuppy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2010
Why can't they wear "normal" clothing? lol.

Ever thought the clothing they wear is 'normal' to them? :p

But yah, I'm not a fan of Goths.. But Punks. O.M.G. <3 I LOVE them. >.<!

I loveee mohawks, and studs, and the music, and leather, and everything. I guess if I had to stereotype myself, I'd call myself a Punk. :p Both Punk guys and girls are a HUGE turn on for me. >.<!

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
interesting

It's funny watching these things come round again and again - Goth(ic) gets cool everytime the vampire thing becomes the vibe and Punk opens doors and eyes every time it re-emerges. But think on this and then look around - all fashions encourage a slow uncovering of the body even if we cover ourselves up again with art work, whether tatts or jewelry. And each time it comes around the clothing gets less - I see a lot people now who twenty years ago would not have been seen dead baring their bodies - especially mothers with daughters who are nearer in their ages, in some cases the mother is showing equal if not more of her body than her daughter.

But are we going there because the world is gettting hotter or because we are getting more comfortable with nudity and body display with every new generation.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals