Prostate massage. How and what to use?

slavesadmirer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 9, 2016
Hi!
I tried massage my prostate about 20 times and still I can't cum only by this. In 15-20 minutes I can drop only a little bit of sperm and I want to cum so badly, so always I help myself with hand. I received a dare included cum by prostate massage and I want to do this! It really turns me on! So what (HOUSEHOLD) can I use? Which position is the best? Do you have your favourite technique? The largest object I ever put in my asshole was banana, but I prefer smaller items. Can you help me, please?

Bippidy_bweep

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2016
Anything that is comfortable will be good, household objects are often either awkward or too dangerous to be sticking up there, plus real toys feel much better. As for position lying on my side often works the best for me, but obviously the more comfortable the better. The more you cum from your ass, the stronger it'll get over time, remember it's a muscle too. I'd suggest getting a toy and not rushing anything ... for a while it won't shoot out, it'll just milk but eventually you may be able to (some people can't cum from just anal)

Franksqz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 7, 2020
I found It realy needed something with an edge at least 2 inch diameter, thinner shaft and a deep rearch. learn to control your muscles as well. I made one of HDPE plastic on the lathe. Lots of good lube.

Featured Threads

New Personals