(AU) Sydney: M/Dom/29 seeks F/Sub/All ages in area ~ Seeking Australian female sub

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

Wantsaussiefsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 13, 2015
29 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hi ladies

So I am a 29 year old Master from Australia with 12 years experience with both online and real life female subs/slaves. I am looking for a female sub/slave from Australia since online relationships are rough, they are great at the beginning but the time zone differences, the yearn to do more than just online and the desire to meet each other in real life places a strain on the relationship over time. Even after meeting in real life, its very difficult to go back to just online for at least another 6 months. So I am only looking for an Australian female sub/slave for more than just online but real life contact... after we get to know each other of course. Or after a while of chatting, we could start with coffee?

A little about me: I am back on this site looking for a real life female sub/slave after around 6-9 months hiatus from it all since I was preoccupied with finishing my Masters degree. But that is all completed now and I am looking for a girl to own, to care for, to spend time and have fun with, for her to call me Master and do things to please me and make me happy. For me, I like my Master and sub/slave relationships to go like this... in which in public and to everyone else, they think we are just boyfriend and girlfriend but you and I know that we are more than that and you are my sub/slave and I am your Master and in the bedroom, I will treat you like my little slut and slave and tell you how to please me as well as punish you for things or spank your ass just for fun and for our enjoyment.

About you: That you are a female from Australia and submissive and looking for a Master from Australia. Added bonus if you are from Sydney Tell me about yourself, what you look like, your experience in bdsm, what you do with yourself during the week, your hobbies, what you are looking for in a Master and everything else you want to tell me when you pm me and we shall see whether we click.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you, Australian female subs/slaves:)

Message me:)

• Kinks:
Spanking your ass and breasts and making you cum over and over again for me, or making you really wet and not letting you cum Oh and you pleasing me and doing everything I desire of course:)

• Experience:
I have 11 years experience as a Dominant of both online and real life female subs/slaves

• Limits:
The usual stuff... blood, knives, poo, anything illegal

Featured Threads

New Personals