Hello everyone

MarieJane

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 21, 2017
I turned into the wild teen and had a reputation of going all the way on the first date. Fucking was what I excelled at in school. I was not much into school work, but I could suck a dick like I had a Masters Degree in it. Wrapping my lips around the pulsating head and sliding it all the way down my tight little throat. Face fuck me! I crave the taste of your salty sperm. The harder you jam that shaft down my throat the more I need itNight after night I am on the troll for cock, if you interested on being my sex slave email me [email protected]

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
It's a nice opening text although I thought it was about you being submissive till the last few words

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Agreed with the above posts.
The post plays out as highly sexual extremely slutty sub type person. Then half ass tosses a bit of Dom type in at the end.

Most times and I say most since there are a few legit exceptions. But most times the person posts a mixed up type post such as this and they have a very new empty profile. Listing an email as their preferred method of contact means one of two things.
Scammer that's email phishing
Guy that's posing as a girl

If you're seeking Contact through email then the messenger system here would work just as well. Email really leaves no way to prove who you are for real. And allows for some easy Catfishing. Any guys who respond to this ad be cautious. And don't open any links they send you through email.

Featured Threads

New Personals