Experienced Slave looking for longterm

onall4sforyou

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2017
Hi Everyone,

First off, here is what you should know about me. I'm a part time university student and a full time worker which means I'm not available 24/7 but I do have my weekends to myself as well as some evenings. I'm a 21 year old male, just a little over 5.7", Im a little on the curvy side both front and back (hehe). That being said, many people including me think my butt is my best feature.

As for my likes and dislikes, I'm a huge fan of anal, humiliation, degrading talk, spankings, a little feminization, nipple play and hidden public. I love to receive weekly task as well as follow a strict set of rules that come into effect everyday. The most important thing to know about me is that I always wear panties or thongs. I love them so much and I'm not willing to stop wearing them anytime soon.

Blackmail, golden showers, and pain aren't things I've had a lot of experience with but would like to experience more of for sure.

As for my dislikes, poop, body writing, wax, ice, blood, illegal and anything that can cause permanent damage make this list.

Finally, I'm looking for a longterm relationship with a mistress. Not only do I want a Slave-Mistress relationship, I'd like to be able to have a connection, a level of comfort with my mistress that allows us to talk about our days, problems, maybe ask for advice etc. That's really important to me.

I'm looking for someone who will push my boundaries all while respecting my limits. I'm looking for someone kind yet mean when she has to be.

Im open to some webcam sessions, exchanges in real time on kik and or email. All I ask is that you respect the fact that I'm busy and won't necessarily answer right away. I will however do my best to answer you as quickly as I can.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or I can always be reached on kik at onall4sforyou

Thank you very much

Featured Threads

New Personals