Nice boy 20-45yo for hot gym fantasies etc....

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
Me, 42 yo bi boy, you preferable little bit younger but more important than age is that you open to,and willing share your most private wishes, experiences, fantasies etc.....
Im neither dominant neither sub and love long petting, kissing, edging, love to see how my partner feels during orgasm and have one maybe unusual thing but it is such strong that I really need it from my partner.
I want to see you doing some really hard exercise, like riding exercise bike or running on treadmill. You such sexy and I hope you don't mind it is really warm temperature in the room. I won't hide from you how much you arouse me if you sweat, go my boy, I wish you, your whole body is bathed in sweat. I will take off your shirt and my cock is hard as soon I see you totally bathed in sweat, I wish we lay down together and I want to pet your body. You still sweating such intense and I love it my boy, I'm such aroused that I finish first you, love to see you shaking in pleasure, body dripping sweat and cock cumming like crazy. Now my dear allow me to kiss you for a while and then press to your body. I can smell your body after sweating, your body scent and I'm getting on same edge. Just caress my cock few times and I'll probably cum allover your body.
If here is some boy who likes it write me, I need you.

Featured Threads

New Personals