Looking for Master, 26/m, Skype/Kik

Slaveforxxuse

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2015
Hi, I am looking for a strict Master to become his long term toy. I like dominant guys a lot and I am not turned on by switches, sorry. Ideally I would love to start slow and become your slave fag to do anything that pleases you.

I have Skype with cam and Kik. Happy to talk to you.

Likes: forced nakedness, edging, cum control, orgasm denial, long sessions, being owned, light CBT, nipple clamps, humilation, degration, to be owned, sissification (w/o xdressing), plugs, dildos, pee, semi hidden public, light public, blackmail after first discussing it, groupchats, inspections, crawling, prolonged slave positions

Limits: Illegal, dangerous, social suicide.

Slaveforxxuse

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2015
Still looking for a strict Master to make me his camslut. Will happily please you.

Slaveforxxuse

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2015
Looking for a Master. A lot of my likes are in my signature.

My Skype and Kik are in my signature.

Happy to serve on Skype.
Please message me. Please add a message you are from here.

Slaveforxxuse

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2015
Still looking for a master. Please message me on Skype and let me know that you are from here.

Slaveforxxuse

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2015
Found out my Skype setting prevented people from finding me there:(

Changed that now ;)

Slaveforxxuse

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2015
Looking for a long term Master/Owner. I like most to please a Master and enjoy many likes he might have.

Please add me on Skype. Please only dominant guys (no slaves or switches please).

Slaveforxxuse

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2015
Happy to serve a real Master. Please add me on Skype with a note you are from here.

Slaveforxxuse

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2015
Horny fag looking for a long term Matser, happy to please you Sir. Please add me in Skype and please let me know you are from here.

Slaveforxxuse

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2015
Looking for a long term Master to make me hes faggot toy. Happy to serve on cam regulary and to learn what pleases you most when you use me. I am just a fag and love to pease a Master.

Please add me on Skype, let me please know you found me here Master.

Featured Threads

New Personals