Birthday Prank

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hi,

Not posted here for a long time but last time I did I got a great response so I need your help with something I am planning, basically this Sunday it’s a mates birthday and we are planning to tie him to a chair strip him naked and leave him right in front of a window in his house so his neighbours can see him etc and we were going to leave him there.

But now we are thinking to do that but also broadcast him online in all his glory and this is where we need some help as we don’t know where to broadcast him, we do not want to use something very public like chaturbate etc as it’s only a birthday prank. We will be covering his face but tying him in a way that the covering is likely to fall off if he tries to untie himself.

So the question is does anybody know how we can do this, he will be on his own in the house so we literally want people to be able to quickly view the cam and have a look at him, we considered tinychat but would have to advertise the room link and wont really have time to achieve this.

Any help greatly appreciated and of course you are more than welcome to have a look at him lol.

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Well this is still happening tomorrow but I guess only the neighbours will get a show lol.

If anyone does have any ideas for webcam broadcasting let me know today.

Thanks

MasterSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2012
Germany
Hi you could try to create a skype group and invite the people you want to see it. so you are in controll who can see it besides the neighbours
Or a kik group and use the video function

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hi you could try to create a skype group and invite the people you want to see it. so you are in controll who can see it besides the neighbours
Or a kik group and use the video function

Thanks for advice, we were planning on just letting anyone watch the broadcast though, not necessarily people we know.....was more of a idea to get random people viewing the cam, such as anyone on KT for example.

Thanks for info

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
just post the name of the kik group here or make the group public

That's the chain of thought, even if no one views it he won't be any the wiser lol. We were thinking of tinychat and posting the link here so will see what happens but he may untie himself before anyone views, should still be a laugh though

Andy1111

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 4, 2013
HI I’m interested in viewing the birthday suprize, what time are you planning it?

Featured Threads

New Personals