18/F NEEDING extreme humiliation on pics!

Likeitroughbaby

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
I won't show my face but I want utter and extremes humiliation when it comes to my pictures in my album! Also pm to write here other humiliating picture ideas!

Ausman101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2014
1- show you masturbating into you panties then pissing (and maybe shitting if you're into that) into the panties then you sniffing/licking/sucking on the panties, hopefully you can take pictures of just your mouth without showing your face.

2 - licking your shit (or from whatever person/animal you can find)

3 - pictures of you pissing through your panties in a public restroom then going out in public with them still on

4 - go to the park with a blanket, and cover yourself up totally, take all you clothes off under the blanket and take pictures, continue taking pictures while masturbating

5 - wear the same pair on panties for a week, then on the last day, put on a good pair of shoes (high heels work best i believe), go for a long walk and get all sweaty, when finished, blindfold yourself, take your panties off, gag yourself with them, then take a shoe and tape it to your head over your mouth and nose (hopefully this will sufficiently cover your face)

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
sexy lace panties

wear some very sexy lace panties ,of course showing us how they fit from the front and the back and the side , then reverse the panties ,so you wear them backwards , then take the panties off and slide them into your pussy ,leaving just enough pantie hanging out between your pussy lips , just like a small tail
and show us every angle of course

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Write the names of all the people you have slept with on the front side of your body, include any of the ones you forgot as well mentioning you forgot.

Likeitroughbaby

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
A few picture requests from here and my inbox have been posted! Remember to humiliate this dirty cunt!

trenho

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2011
mmm for now, take a picture with as many as you can clothespins on your nipple and tits..

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
go to a pub/bar, public place, dressed in a tight white tank top, very very short skirt. you must be able to see the bottom of your ass cheeks while standing up. go out to drink. hold your piss as long as you can. ask 3 guys to hold their piss as long as possiable. then all of you go outside, you kneel, have the guys piss all over you. then you must lift your skirt and piss too, while they watch. then you should give them blow jobs to show thanks. if you are then brave enough go back in for 3 more drinks. hand 1 of the guys your phone to take pics or have another one do it for you.

Sluttamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2014
Forced

I would like to see a pic of someone forcing a large object into your ass while holding you down with your panties stuffed into your cunt.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Master

i won't show my face but i want utter and extremes humiliation when it comes to my pictures in my album! Also pm to write here other humiliating picture ideas!

you are to do this and write a detailed report her for all to read !!!!!!!

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
wear the shortes skirt you have no panties, now go out for a walk and you have to take almost 4 pics of you sitting in a pubblic place "bar,mall,park,etcc."
obviusly in evry pics you have to show your undies :)

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Have you posted all the pictures requested? We don't wanna be giving you too much that you miss some out.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
Stuff whole cell phone to Your pussy and take a picture showing it inside. You can use use tv remote, or if You want apple or lemon but it must be whole inside pussy

themaster55

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2013
humiliation

streach ur asshole to the extreme with a wine bottle and wright my name across your ass cheeks and post a pic

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I want a pic of you straight after you take a dump. Dont wipe, just shit then take the pic. Then you can clean yourself. Let's see what a dirty bitch you are.

Featured Threads

New Personals