Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy12345

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2014
Forget that, Miss made it make one any way as punishment on getdare, so no worries, maybe something different to the 1 you have come up with and it has come up with please?

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
Forget that, Miss made it make one any way as punishment on getdare, so no worries, maybe something different to the 1 you have come up with and it has come up with please?

does "public" mean "in public" for you or "involving other people even in a private setting"

Also, until your edges are done, you aren't allowed to empty your bladder when you pee, keep it at least half full

sissy_bambi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2013
I would like a humiliation dare please

like: humiliation, crossdressing, small penis humiliation, anal, forced nudity, diapers, pet play, bimbo-training

dislike: scat, pain, some watersports, blood, animals,

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
Don't bother asking for "humiliation", it's far too ambiguous. Tell me what you really mean. Because otherwise ... well personally the only way I can feel or even conceive being embarrassed or humiliated about something is if it involves other people. Being humiliated about something you chose to do to yourself in privacy just doesn't grok.

sluttywedgieslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 12, 2014
Anal dare

I'd love to get a dare on anal stretching. I've got anal dildo, a normal and inflatable plug as well as a ball gag

Craptacular

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 3, 2016
Could You please give me a dare with online exposure and humiliation?

John303

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2016
Dare

I would also luv a dare, open to finding new likes.
Limits, permanent family scat illegal public
Kik me johnstuart303

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals