Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Baned until the 22.

Hello everyone!
Aurelie has bin baned until the 22.

I suggest we end this thing and wait till Aurelie is back so she can decide what to do.

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Album pictures only!

Aurelie has just informed me that we can continue the game as long as it's about album pictures, not profile pictures. This is because having nude profile pictures are prohibited.

Thanemjordan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 28, 2011
Googlesearch

When you upload her pics online, try to find sites that are searched by Googlespiders. That way the dirty pics of pathetic cunt aurélie will show up if you search her name on Google.

Imagine if a co-worker look her up or even a familymember. What shamefull pics will emerge then. It would be such a delight to have cunt aurelie exposed in front of people that knows her. That will teach her a lesson.

Thanemjordan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 28, 2011
tit-torture

Tie your breasts tightly together with rope, string, duckttape, whatever...
Or tie your erect nipples together with thread

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
I took this picture and it is now on my album, ready to be stolen and put on other albums, out of my control...

Enjoy!

Saw it. Like a small child - getting the S backwards.

Add a link to this thread in your signature - so people will know where to find it.

Aureliecatena

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2011
aureliecatenademon.wordpress.com
Also, I have found that the blog on Tumblr has been deleted. My pictures tend to meet this fate regularly. That's why I beg you all to keep posting and uploading my pictures wherever you want. Be sure to tag/comment them with the words "Aurelie Catena".

And tell me where you posted them. Make me infamous!

dalzub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2011
This involves body writing and should inspire you more: write on your body "cumslut" and the number of cocks you have sucked and the number of times you have swallowed cum

YouCouldBeMine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 30, 2010
Also, I have found that the blog on Tumblr has been deleted. My pictures tend to meet this fate regularly. That's why I beg you all to keep posting and uploading my pictures wherever you want. Be sure to tag/comment them with the words "Aurelie Catena".

And tell me where you posted them. Make me infamous!

You should know that I'm keeping a copy of all your photos here: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=612

Aureliecatena

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2011
aureliecatenademon.wordpress.com
Ouch!

What a collection! When I look at all these pictures I have taken in the last months, shame rises in my mind. There are moments I would like them to disappear, and at other moments I soaked with lust at this sight.

There are more and more such albums witnessing my degradations. That means I am less and less in control. I might convince one or two album owners to delete them, but all of them... that's becoming very unlikely.

Sigh...

YouCouldBeMine, please remember this: if I ever ask you or beg you to delete these pictures, just laugh at me and remind me I was slutty enough to ask you to upload them and that they belong to you now.

In fact, those pictures are no longer mine, no longer anybody's property. They are public goods, open to all and freely distributable without concern or care.

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Some ideas!

Damn, this thread is expanding to slow!
Here are a few suggestions to consider until more people submits there requests.

- Masturbate till it starts to dribble and run down your thighs, now mark the path of the drops on your thighs with a marker and take the picture.

- Try to imitate your profile picture (the current one, or both) sins these "apparently" represents you so well.

- Try taking a sexy-pose picture, (then post the 'certain' failure). If you know what I mean?

- Write a thank you not, for everyone who has helped you with your fetish, on your body.

Have fun!

Last edited:

YouCouldBeMine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 30, 2010
Ouch!

What a collection! When I look at all these pictures I have taken in the last months, shame rises in my mind. There are moments I would like them to disappear, and at other moments I soaked with lust at this sight.

There are more and more such albums witnessing my degradations. That means I am less and less in control. I might convince one or two album owners to delete them, but all of them... that's becoming very unlikely.

Sigh...

YouCouldBeMine, please remember this: if I ever ask you or beg you to delete these pictures, just laugh at me and remind me I was slutty enough to ask you to upload them and that they belong to you now.

In fact, those pictures are no longer mine, no longer anybody's property. They are public goods, open to all and freely distributable without concern or care.

YOU pathetic piece of slut have to know that you never were in control; and don't worry, if you ever try to beg me to take down the photos I will degrade you even more and then not only keep the photos available but I will also upload them somewhere else.

YouCouldBeMine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 30, 2010
Why don't we level up this a little bit?
It seems this cunt is not paying much attention to what we post here.

I propose this: take some embarrasing photos and write on your body "This was uploaded because I couldn't perform a requested task on due time". Yes, all that. Then send them to a user here to keep them in a safe place (or maybe send 1 different photo to a few users). Obviously if you don't comply with the rules 1 photo a day will be uploaded here (or anywhere else) until you finish the task.

Thoughts anyone?

YouCouldBeMine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 30, 2010
Which gives me an idea: maybe everybody could suggest one humiliating word in his language, and then I would make a photo of me with all these words written somewhere (please provide an English translation too).

Write on yourself: "Soy una puta barata" in Spanish which means "I'm a cheap whore".
If you are going to write several words in different languages you can shorten it to just "puta" which means "whore".