United States (East of the Rockies)

hiruzen_takaski

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 5, 2017
23 year old switch male seeking a 25-27 year old dominant female

Hi i am 23 i am looking for a Dom/me that knows what he/she is doing. I would prefer to start out talking here on Kinktalk and if it works out i would consider moving to other forms of communication. I am a switch trying to figure out more about my submissive side.

As i said above i am looking for someone who knows what they are doing and will take the time to train me and punish me for not doing things in a timely manner. A web cam is not needed but i do have one. To begin i would like this relationship to start as a pure online one but if i like how it is going then i might consider doing both online and offline relationship with you. I would like someone who is not going to waste my time and their time playing around. Time zone does not matter but i would like someone who is close to my time zone which is (EST). I would like for the person to have a good grasp of grammar but not be a grammar Nazi.

I have a few dildos and a enema kit as far as toys go i do plan on getting more when i find ones that i would like to add to my collection. I am willing to go on cam or take pictures once i feel like i can trust you. I would like to have a long relationship and a serious one as stated above i dont want my time wasted and i dont want you to waste yours. I am willing to put as much time into this relationship as i can i do work so it would be after all of my responsibility's of my life get handled i would be willing to do offline tasks when i get to know you better.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope to get some serious replys.

• Kinks:
anal, enemas, orgasm control, cross dressing

• Experience:
I am attempting to find out mire about my submissive side and want help to pin point things i like and dont like

• Limits:
My limits are family, friends, pee and scat

Featured Threads

New Personals