Young crossdresser looking for a dominant guide!!

onall4sforyou

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well!!

I'm a young 22 year old male looking for either a mistress or a master that will help push me further into crossdressing and becoming a sissy. I don't have a ton of experience but I love to get dressed and I'm hoping to be pushed further by a master or mistress. I'm looking for someone who will give me tasks and play with me a few times a week to make sure I'm professing nicely. I'm a busy person just like everyone one else therefore, I can't be available to you at all times. That being said, I would always let you know when I'm available during the upcoming week or weeks.

Like I said, I'm 22. I'm not the tallest nor the sexiest, curvy, good looking and my best feature I've been told is my butt. I enjoy crossdressing, anal, spankings, bindage, cbt, chastity, hidden public tasks and more. My limits are blood, anything bathroom related, extreme pain or anything that can cause permanent damage. Other then that, I love to keep and open mind and try things at least once. At home, I have dildos, butt pkugs, nipple clamps, chastity, blindfolds, leash, collar and all sorts of toys at your disposal.

Before I conclude my add, I wanted to let everyone know that I absolutely love the camera. I love to take pictures and videos. I will also show my face after a while if we click and if I feel comfortable with you.

Have a great day everyone!!

I can be reached at onalls4forlife at gmail.com or kik onall4sforyou

Reactions: Rosaamore

Featured Threads

New Personals