Please Hurt Me

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Ok I wnt you to use your hand cuffs. Only attach to one wrist and hook the other end to a bed post. Insert your vibrator into your pussy on high. Put the binder clips on your nipples. You must edge 20 times before you can remove anything. And when you remove the binder clips you must pull the off without releasing the pressure on your nipples. Please post pics if able.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
Copied and pasted from my GD thread:

Originally Posted by elsa
I just bought hot sauce. I'm so scared of the agony I know I'm about to experience. My pussy is getting wet though in anticipation of the tingling but I know it's going to burn. I've never played with hot sauce before but I can barely handle toothpaste so this is going to be hell. I'm going to rub some into my nipples first to see how it goes.

I honestly don't know if ill be able to complete the hot sauce punishments but don't want to incur more for failing to do them so I have to. I have an hour before I apply it to my pussy for the first time and my hands are starting to shake.

Wish me luck.

Someone who asked to remain anonymous listened to me apply hot sauce to my pussy in order to verify that I did indeed do it. Here is the report:

When the call started, she was already breathing heavy. As she had tested it on herself before, giving her a taste of what was about to come. When told to proceed, she inquired as in how much she should apply to her clit this time. I simply said "a bit more than before." With this I heard her breathe deep as the tell-tale sound of a bottle with liquid in it was being moved. Also another telling sound, kinda like a "glooomp" was made as the hot sauce was being released from the bottle one drop at a time. After what sounded like three of these sounds, another breath was heard. Using whatever hand was available, she typed to me. "Putting it on my clit now." A couple seconds later, I heard what was a half draw, half moan of the sauce touching her clit. It was a very timid start, but it was just a precursor of what was to come.

The first sound of pain came in a half grunt, half moan. Although I am sure she was feeling no pleasure from this, the fact that it was on her clit could only stimulate a familiar response. The second sound was a scream of pure frustration. The burning was intesifying, and she was trying to brace herself as much as she could for what she could only imagine would be constant pain.

Finally she broke. With a blood-curdling scream, she was enveloped with pain. the burning was too much, and the tears finally began to fall. The sniffles of someone who was fallen victim to something that they wanted desperatley to get away from had began and all she wanted was relief from it. Relief that was not going to come. Many screams and cries followed, all with the same thought behind them. "When will it end?"

At last she asked to apply some milk at hand to her throbbing, never ceasing to burn clit. Which is when I first started to announce my pure enjoyment of the pain she was under. Telling her that the only way to get the milk to her clit was to aim the glass from her chest caused her to panic. It was the only source of relief she had, and she could only imagine it being wasted, her relief vanishing. I spoke to her more about the beauty of the situation, and how interesting it had become. All with the sounds of her crying and screaming, still as intense as ever in my ears. A broken girl with a pain that she felt she never would escape.

I finally conceded, and let her apply the milk diretly to her clit. The initial cooling was bliss to her, but to her unamusement, the burning pain still persisted. Kept going till even now as I right this, she is still crying and moaning in pain, although the pain is noticably diminishing, but far from gone.

A successful punishment in the least. Rememberable, but most likely not the last of its kind.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
If you were talking on the phone, why did you need to type?

Originally Posted by elsa
I just bought hot sauce. I'm so scared of the agony I know I'm about to experience. My pussy is getting wet though in anticipation of the tingling but I know it's going to burn. I've never played with hot sauce before but I can barely handle toothpaste so this is going to be hell. I'm going to rub some into my nipples first to see how it goes.

I honestly don't know if ill be able to complete the hot sauce punishments but don't want to incur more for failing to do them so I have to. I have an hour before I apply it to my pussy for the first time and my hands are starting to shake.

Wish me luck.

Someone who asked to remain anonymous listened to me apply hot sauce to my pussy in order to verify that I did indeed do it. Here is the report:

When the call started, she was already breathing heavy. As she had tested it on herself before, giving her a taste of what was about to come. When told to proceed, she inquired as in how much she should apply to her clit this time. I simply said "a bit more than before." With this I heard her breathe deep as the tell-tale sound of a bottle with liquid in it was being moved. Also another telling sound, kinda like a "glooomp" was made as the hot sauce was being released from the bottle one drop at a time. After what sounded like three of these sounds, another breath was heard. Using whatever hand was available, she typed to me. "Putting it on my clit now." A couple seconds later, I heard what was a half draw, half moan of the sauce touching her clit. It was a very timid start, but it was just a precursor of what was to come.

The first sound of pain came in a half grunt, half moan. Although I am sure she was feeling no pleasure from this, the fact that it was on her clit could only stimulate a familiar response. The second sound was a scream of pure frustration. The burning was intesifying, and she was trying to brace herself as much as she could for what she could only imagine would be constant pain.

Finally she broke. With a blood-curdling scream, she was enveloped with pain. the burning was too much, and the tears finally began to fall. The sniffles of someone who was fallen victim to something that they wanted desperatley to get away from had began and all she wanted was relief from it. Relief that was not going to come. Many screams and cries followed, all with the same thought behind them. "When will it end?"

At last she asked to apply some milk at hand to her throbbing, never ceasing to burn clit. Which is when I first started to announce my pure enjoyment of the pain she was under. Telling her that the only way to get the milk to her clit was to aim the glass from her chest caused her to panic. It was the only source of relief she had, and she could only imagine it being wasted, her relief vanishing. I spoke to her more about the beauty of the situation, and how interesting it had become. All with the sounds of her crying and screaming, still as intense as ever in my ears. A broken girl with a pain that she felt she never would escape.

I finally conceded, and let her apply the milk diretly to her clit. The initial cooling was bliss to her, but to her unamusement, the burning pain still persisted. Kept going till even now as I right this, she is still crying and moaning in pain, although the pain is noticably diminishing, but far from gone.

A successful punishment in the least. Rememberable, but most likely not the last of its kind.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
If you were talking on the phone, why did you need to type?

Because I'm self conscious and we were over skype and he was muted haha. Much easier to pretend to be simply IMing than thinking of being on a one-sided call.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
The other night, I had to ride an improvised pony again. This wasn't as bad as my first ride, standing on my toes over a curtain rod, but it was mentally much more difficult. Before it began, I had my clit punished with hot sauce which burned intensely.

Once the pain wore off a bit, it was time for my next punishment. I tied a crotch rope which forced a vibrator against my sore clit. This was in place all night (though the vibrator ended up inside me while riding the pony).

After the crotch rope was in place, I had to kneel in uncooked rice...while holding 6 heavy books in my lap. The books kept sliding around so i was forced to come up on my toes a bit to help me balance. This pushed me into the rice even more. I remained on the rice for what felt like hours but was really closer to half an hour.

Time for a quick break then on to the pony. I had two kitchen chairs put back to back and had two binder clips attached to my nipples tied together with rope. This was strung between the chairs so that I could

a.) Squat over the wood till my legs gave out
b.) Stand and have my nipples cruelly yanked
c.) Lean forward and have the wood dig into my pussy and my nipples crushed against the chairs

It didn't take me long before I was whimpering but I tried to hold out. It was about 2 or 3 am at this point so I was exhausted and after 20 minutes or so I was screaming and crying and my legs were giving out. After 25 minutes or so I was allowed to get down. I let out a scream of agony as my nipples were released and collapsed into one of the chairs which moments before had been tormenting me.

Featured Threads

New Personals