Tit torture

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Use the hanger with the clips and clip one to each nipple. Then start hanging other outfits onto the hanger until it gets so heavy that it pulls the hanger off your nipples.

ouch.... I lost count of the number of outfits that i got on there... i think it was about 24... i know i def got more than 20 on there...

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
get a bottle of water (bigger the better)
tie some string to the bottle and the handle of the hanger with clamps (make sure string is short enough to keep bottle off the ground)
put the clamps on your nipples and proceed to walk around your house with the bottle swinging between your legs
Keep on for as long as you can.

I did this one right after the dare from port86. my nipples were already sore from that previous dare.. i used a 2 liter bottle full of water.. i only lasted 8 minutes... :(
i'm sorry, i feel like i failed at this one...

shaft2112

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 3, 2013
I want to jump in.

Here's a little torture for you:

You'll need:
1 Hanger with clips
1 Clip with teeth
1 bucket
1 glass
Access to water

Take your hanger, attach it to your nipples. Take the teeth clip and place it on your clit.
Now hang in the bucket in the hanger and go to the bath room or somewhere else where you have water support.
Take the glass and add every thirty seconds one glass of water to the bucket and count the glasses.
Once you've reached the point, where you can't take it anymore, you are allowed to take it off. You will edge as often as you have added water to the bucket plus five.

Level 2 of this would contain that you have to let the bucket rip off by itself.

Take some photos for us, if you dare and leave a report here. ;)3

Enjoy!

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
I want to jump in.

Here's a little torture for you:

You'll need:
1 Hanger with clips
1 Clip with teeth
1 bucket
1 glass
Access to water

Take your hanger, attach it to your nipples. Take the teeth clip and place it on your clit.
Now hang in the bucket in the hanger and go to the bath room or somewhere else where you have water support.
Take the glass and add every thirty seconds one glass of water to the bucket and count the glasses.
Once you've reached the point, where you can't take it anymore, you are allowed to take it off. You will edge as often as you have added water to the bucket plus five.

Level 2 of this would contain that you have to let the bucket rip off by itself.

Take some photos for us, if you dare and leave a report here. ;)3

Enjoy!

I clamped my nipples in the bathroom. then i hung the bucket on that. and i did let my nipples get use to the bucket on there first... then i started adding water... i got 56 glasses of water in there before taking it off. but then i decided i wanted to try level 2 of this... instead of putting glasses of water in the bucket. i put the bucket under the flowing water in the bath tub.... and it got to being between 1/2 and 3/4 of the way full before ripping off....

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
do you have and vibes?
hopefully you do and at least three...

tie your nipples up again like before, but with single strings each and long enough to reach from floor to top of door and back again.
tie a bottle to each string.
loop the strings over a door so you are on one side and the bottles on the other.
close door and lay down with your feet next to the door.
tape one vibe to you clit and turn it on.
tape the other two to your nipples
stay that way until you've cum at least twice.

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
do you have and vibes?
hopefully you do and at least three...

tie your nipples up again like before, but with single strings each and long enough to reach from floor to top of door and back again.
tie a bottle to each string.
loop the strings over a door so you are on one side and the bottles on the other.
close door and lay down with your feet next to the door.
tape one vibe to you clit and turn it on.
tape the other two to your nipples
stay that way until you've cum at least twice.

I only have one

shaft2112

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 3, 2013
This one is not only for your tits, but for your clit as well:

Take a marker and write the words "worthless cunt" on your belly and take a picture of that for all of us. That was the easy part.

You'll need:
as many clamps or clips as you have
clamps/clips with teeth
a wodden spoon
a metal spoon
note: if you don't have clips with teeth, you can use normal clips.

You will take your used, dirty undwear and push it in your mouth as a gag.
At first you will apply toothpaste on your toothbrush, scrubbing your clit for two minutes. After that you will take your wooden spoon, and slap your bare clit fifty times. When you're done and it is still not swollen, you edge first and slap it another fifty times, edge afterwards and put two teeth clamps on it, pressing them together after placement.
Now you will apply as many clamps as possible to your labia, pressing every clamp down.
Edge three times, using your toothbrush on your pussy.You will take now the rest of the clamps and attach them to your tits, after you have spanked each tit fifty times with a cold metal spoon. Of course you will use your teeth clamps on your nipples. Now you will pull slowly every clamp of your body, starting with the ones on your tits, from the farest away from your nipples getting closer. Do it very very slowly, so you feel the pain. Pinch every spot where a clamp was. When you reach your nipples, don't even think about taking those clamps off. You will press them hard instead. Now edge three times. You will repeat the procedure at your labia, from the farest to the clit to the nearest. When you reached that clit, you will clean your dirty slave pussy with your toothbrush. If you cum while doing this, you will spank your bare tits again for fifty times. If that is over, you will slowly take off the clit clamps, scrub it with toothbrush and tooth paste again for three minutes - you are not allowed to cum yet. You will repeat the procedure on your nipples as well, but this time five minutes each.
You will slap your nipples and your clit again, each one thirty times. You can now remove your panties from your mouth.

Don't forget to take some pics while you're doing this

I hope you enjoy it!

Don't forget to provide us with a detailed report.

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Breast treatment

If u go to homemadebdsm.com and look at beba she treats her breasts so well. The ultimate breast treatment is breast hanging. Google it is great. Google nettle play also very good. It is the most sensation in your boobs u will ever get. If u go to homemadebdsm look me up hard dick is me

Featured Threads

New Personals