Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Fun

Yes u r a little cunt great to c u filling yr cunt up. Keep going with the pens more each day. Have u used a wine bottle yet. To test that cunt of yrs u need to be able to sit on the bottle up yr cunt then squeeze like hell and lift yr legs up. That will fix that little cunt of yrs and give u a great ride

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
Help me

I lost my masters last night cuz I'm a bad slave in there eyes :(
I feel bad for what happened and I been crying since last night :(

I'm looking for punishments ideas and pics ideas? I'm trying to prove to them I'm srry and I can be a good slave .

Any pics ideas or punishments ideas?

Last edited:

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
I lost my masters last night cuz I'm a bad slave in there eyes :(
I feel bad for what happened and I been crying since last night :(

I'm looking for punishments ideas and pics ideas? I'm trying to prove to them I'm srry and I can be a good slave .

Any pics ideas or punishments ideas?

I'm trying to win them back .thanks 4 y'all help :)

I think some body writing with a sharpie is in order.

dreddme127

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 1, 2013
Good morning kinktalk,

Icyhot (punishment)
I had to put alot of icy hot. On my cunt and in my ass.
I screamed and alot of bad words came out of my mouth due to all the pain.
I had to keep blowing on my cunt to make all the pain go away to even take the pics.after i got it all off i had to take a shower to get the pain to go away :)
I still cant pee or poop without pain.

Spanking my cunt:
I spanked my. Cunt using my hand and a hair brush.it hurt like hell but not as bad as the icyhot did.

I still have a few more dares to do for my master. Ill post updates asap.

Hope y'all are loving my pain.
The whore

Where are the pics proving that you completed your tasks????
For not providing them you need to be punished.

Get a new pair of white cotton panties and you are to wear them for 4 days straight. At the end of each day take a picture of how soiled they have gotten. At the end of the fourth day put them over your head crotch over your nose and mouth and take pics. After you do this put the dirty panties in your mouth and once again take a picture of this and post all the pics in your album.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I want you to take a bag draw a sad face on it and put it over your head. Now write on your stomach "im a worthless whore not worthy of your time sir" use your legs if you run out of room. bind your breasts at the base so and wait until they start to change color a little to take your picture. Obviously be safe i dont want them turning blue or purple on us, and attach clothespins to each of your nipples

Featured Threads

New Personals