Black mail pictures

cynor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2011
2Bchew, I don't think your suggestion would really work in practice though. Most men don't cum enough for it to fill up a handful that would be visible from an image take from in front of them. In addition, they might not feel as submissive after they cum and might therefore be less willing.

I don't know... I think it may, to a degree, be possible. Although everyone is different, I think volume should be easy enough to get increased. A couple days without cumming with some edging during it and that should increase it a lot.

Now the second part about less submissive after cumming... That's a lot trickier. Especially after some teasing and denial the peak and "crash" is going to be a lot more. Maybe if you had something else from a black mail list already to use against them? Or a way to keep them horny after cum like a vibe going or something?

boxer27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 24, 2011
2Bchew, I don't think your suggestion would really work in practice though. Most men don't cum enough for it to fill up a handful that would be visible from an image take from in front of them. In addition, they might not feel as submissive after they cum and might therefore be less willing.

Lol, I have def cum enough to fill my hand. Depends how much I have edged.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
in your hand and cup it to your mouth as though you're about to drink it. and if possible, another one in which it's actually in your mouth.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
See? I told you had a great fan base! :p so..how many slaves atm?

boxer27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 24, 2011
"in your hand and cup it to your mouth as though you're about to drink it. and if possible, another one in which it's actually in your mouth."

I will try tonight. I've been edgin for 4 hrs...

Last edited:

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
really? 4 hours is really impressive. how many edges would you estimate you've reached?

And noone, it's hard to say how many slaves I have at the moment because new ones email me every day and if old ones stop emailing me, I wouldn't notice right away and stuff. However, I can say that I play favorites and that I'm certainly more fond of some of my slaves than others :)

Slave4Mistress..

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 5, 2011
I can cum enough also to fill my hand. The more i edge and longer i hold off more i cum. I masturbate and edge for hours before i cum. Prob 5 or 6 hrs is most soo far non stop.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Boxer, I don't think I've received a picture from you yet. If you could get that to me, that would be awesome :)

Subrad, would you mind sending me a pic of that? Large quantities of semen really arouse me :)

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Lol Well it looks like my idea just might work after all.Let me know how it goes.

Nudgolainen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 3, 2012
I imagine a picture where the sub is bent over, wearing panties lowered just below butt, something inserted into the ass and head turned to show face, would be a good picture for blackmailing. :)

Featured Threads