secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
chair is excellent idea!

Have her lay on her back on the bed with a pillow under her lower back. Then use the frame to tie her arms and legs wide apart.leaving her completely exposed and helpless.

Then tease her until she goes crazy, with your hands, you lips and tounge. Talk dirty to her and don't let her have any penetration before she beg you. If she need some motivation you can pinch her nipples until she agrees to be a good girl. Basicly make her tell you what a slut she is, and how much she wants you dick.

Eventually you can also use a chair to tie her upp exposed like this
chair_tie_by_ej_merrick.jpg

and use teasing, dirtytalk and spanking to make her beg like a good girl.

When you get her all worked up you can keep her on the edge of orgasm, and have her beg you to be allowed to cum.Or just do whatever you want to her, make her her suck your dick, fuck her, stuff her panties in her mouth, slap her ass or boobs etc.

Would love to see a pic after you have finished and cummed somewhere on her.

chair is excellent idea-very 'discreet' to!-a lot of people find buying 'bondage' equipment very embarassing!i certainly would!imagine if you are a 'respectable' woman from suburbia inviting the local vicar round for tee and he happens to find the secret cupboard she keeps all her 'equipment' in!:D

Featured Threads

New Personals