i need help

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
No we need to call that girl from the movie Teeth, Dawn. Her pussy will take care of it.

The movie teeth was F*ing hilarious although must say if i ever meet a girl like that I'd probably use a diamond dildo first just in case :eek:

dhot25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2013
none

i mean is any there ways i can punish him with out the cage

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
I'm telling you watch fight club. There's a scene in this movie that should give you an idea on how to punish Cocklekins

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Yep! I am :-D! Should work no? Okay sure Cocklekins gonna scream in agony. But either dhot will go deaf from the screamingn
or Cocklekins will be rendered voiceless.

Last edited:

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
You folk both terrify and amuse me endlessly.
"what you’re feeling is premature enlightenment"

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
I'm curious to know what kind of conversations you have with Coklekins? About the weather? The dictomy of good and evil? Politics? Does he know good jokes?

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Some he shared:
Q: What do you get when you cross and owl and a rooster? A: A cock that stays up all night long. Q: What's the difference between a penis and a bonus? A: Your wife will always blow your bonus!
Q: What do you get when you cross a penis and a potato? A: a dicktator! Q: What do you call a country where everyone is pissed? A: A urination. Q: What do you call a guy who cries while he masturbates? A: A tearjerker.

I call that a one track mind.

Featured Threads

New Personals