secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
stinging nettles

my Master tried ginger on me for the first time about one year ago, as a punishment for trying to masturbate my ass. he tied me up in the morning and fucked my ass with the ginger for about 10 minutes....i don't cry very easy, but this time i started after the first 2 minutes because the burn and the pain was very intense. when he saw i could not take it anymore he fucked my pussy with it and then my clit.....everything as burning and kept burning the entire day...now my Master knows that this is the kind of punishment that works everytime
i recomend stinging nettles for pain that last's all day as well-you can even increase the discomfort by washing the skin with water afterwards by showering-this causes the tiny hairs carrying the formic acid to embed themselves even deeper into the skin

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I dont think there is a time limit. Tried with small bits and the burning went away. Dont reuse, it needs to be fresh.

Toothpaste is a different sensation.

I dont recommend soap, i heared exagerating in washing inside have side effects so i just suppose inserting one is bad, not sure however.

In enema play i tried an effervescent pill a few times. Forces you to be powerless to hold.

Last edited:

Skex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2013
the vagina is self cleaning so any upset to the PH balance will soon be flushed away.
.. :)

Tell that to my wife's yeast infections. Self cleaning my ass, it's a god dammed chemistry experiment. Fuck around with the balance and you end up with a yeast infection or urinary tract infection. Neither of which are pleasant to deal with.

Featured Threads

New Personals