How Did You Change From Vanilla to Being Interested in BDSM?

Cinnamon

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 13, 2008
I haven't actually tried it yet, so I'm not sure I will like it... but the few talks I've had with a friends Master left me very turned on, and incredibly curious to learn more and try it out.

So.. I guess my turning point is now.

slave_fantasy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 15, 2009
in bucharest
i was a slave since i was about 10, for my big brother who was 15; but i did not knew anything about this lifestyle, i just learned that if i don't do something he saids or if i upset him he will punish me. I've had some vanilla relationships until i met my Master when i was 16 and he was 22, i was running from home and was using drogs so he just showed me what bdsm lifestyle means and i decided to enter this world thinking i could "save" myself. I do have some days when i regret i did that and when i think my life could have been different 9and maybe better) but in the end i realize that this is who i am and i don't think i will manage on my own without discipline from a Master.

yumnym

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 21, 2009
Lol amazing discussion in amazing place can i join in this discussion i am new here :) just joined 2day

SkateBaker86

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2009
Ask me for specifics, yo.
I'd always been way interested in the whole domination and submissive tendencies from being tickled / roughed up whenever wrestling or rabble rousing.

The bondage...authority and sort of idea of something for more consideration of exploring it started in 10th grade (16 years old) after friend and I got arrested (nothing serious, school bs) and I was handcuffed and then sitting in the car totally panicking and trying to mess with the cuffs and wondering how long everything was going to happen...if I'd be kept in jail, and I got a bit excited and we had cable internet installed around the same time...

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I don’t think I was ever “vanilla” I was always very dominate even when I was a young child 7 or 8 I was a very dominate and was not really the, “follow rules” and do everything you told type of kid. As time went by I guess I saw a few bondage photos online but that wasn’t much.

As a sex addict I had a high sex drive even at a young age and began masturbating around eight or nine, but my mind was more sadistic and I would masturbate to the idea of binding, gagging, and degrading woman, and having complete dominance over them, it was just what I was use to, I had no idea when I was eight or nine what BDSM was, my parents led a pretty much vanilla lifestyle…

When I left home at ten years old is when I got my first look at the lifestyle, I had a friend who was sixteen she was submissive, and when hanging out with her I saw the way she would act around her Master and I knew it was what I got off to… so I began speaking with her Master about such and he gave me some BDSM books to read when hearing of my interest … after a year of so of just reading and observing he began allowing me to help him in scenes and also introduced me to friends and they to taught me a ton of kinks and made me more experienced over the next few years, of doing that.

When I was thirteen and fourteen I use to do sessions with kids my age who either did not know of the lifestyle or who was very interested in the books I was reading, at fifteen I got my first slave [who is still very loyal and obedient to me]… at seventeen I got a second slave who is also loyal and obedient to me…

No since in spewing my life on here, there is my introduction to the lifestyle, so was not a “change” from vanilla to BDSM more so experiencing what I had been thinking about in my mind for years…

LanaTownsend

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2014
When I was 16, I had phone correspondences with a 50 yr old man who was my "Daddy". It was basically phone sex but all of those sessions were in the D/s realm. I didn't know that was "BDSM" at the time but looking back, I realize it was.

As far as the initial question, I never "switched" from vanilla to BDSM as I didn't begin having sex until I was 20. The first time I ever ventured into that realm with a Dominant partner was at age 23.

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
For me I think it started early. I remember being very young and not wearing underwear and getting in trouble for it. I though it felt better. Later I would take my clothes off in any chance i got. I was a young nudist in a family that didn't like nudism. I think spanking by friends started around 4 or 5 and I loved it. None of this was sexual but definitely something i enjoyed. Later in middle school I almost always got naked at swim parties pretending to change and dropping my towel or something. I was a naughty kid and it never has changed

depravedChattel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2011
When I was very young and imaginative, I'd run around outside acting out stories I was making up, inspired by Power Rangers or video games. Sometimes I also imagined things like me being shipped off to boarding school and being punished, hit, humiliated. I'd imagine being pushed down, or forced to sit by the trash cans as punishment. I liked being pushed around, even if it was just in my head. This was, at the latest, when I was seven or eight--maybe even younger, I can't recall exactly.

Maybe we can get Freudian and say it's because I'm so docile compared to my older brother who always needs to be the center of attention, good or bad. So he was always the one being punished by our parents. So maybe that made me passive and fetishize submissiveness.

Or not, I dunno.

Anyway, when I was twelve or thirteen I had a computer with the internet in my room (my poor parents may have made an unwise decision there). I was aware of how sex worked because of elementary school sex ed, and I distinctly remember discovering masturbation by stumbling across the word and googling it. I happened upon a site where people sent in stories about masturbating, including different positions, tools, ways to do it, and stories of being caught. I learned about things like edging and got introduced to a few fetishes. Foot fetishes in particular was a big deal for me, so I went looking online for more feet stories, which of course introduced me to the idea of domination and submission and being a slave.

I ended up finding getdare because truth or dare turned me on a lot as a somewhat realistic way to explore my kinks.

Featured Threads

New Personals