Status
Not open for further replies.

J-master

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 19, 2014
Just give her a chance if she screws up with that one chance then you decide what to do with her. Look you guys can't just assume that they're the same person from the last time unless you have proof that they so give them a shot that's all im saying

J-master

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 19, 2014
Same IP address.
Same type of posts.
Same horrible spelling.
Same ridiculous excuses.
And she somehow knows the girl on the other accounts.

She threatened to have me arrested if I banned her last account. So yeah I think it's justified. You don't just go around accusing people of murder and pretending to be from the FBI. Those things are taken seriously.

like I said its up to you guys just make sure you're sure and also have proof as backup im not just talking for this one im talking about future suspicions as well

Last edited:

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Same IP address.
Same type of posts.
Same horrible spelling.
Same ridiculous excuses.
And she somehow knows the girl on the other accounts.

She threatened to have me arrested if I banned her last account. So yeah I think it's justified. You don't just go around accusing people of murder and pretending to be from the FBI. Those things are taken seriously.

Lol if she's giving you this much trouble isn't it possible to ban her IP address from accessing the site? sorry I don't really know what is and isn't possible when it comes to these things :/ but it sounds feasible

millertrap

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 5, 2014
dahlonega georgia
Leave her alone what's it matter who she is I believe her being that you dont know her how can you possibly judge her she bought the house with a computer in it go figure you would think shes the other person just let her be

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I asked the same thing a few days ago lol... not really sure.

I do know about these things and while it is entirely possible to ban a particular IP it won't necessarily fix the problem. Some ADSL or cable accounts are fixed IP meaning it stays the same other are dynamic which means it changes all the time.
Really I would think the best way to deal with this type of problem is vigilance and just keep banning them. Eventually they will give up.

Last edited by a moderator:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Yep, and not feeding the trolls. Her ip points to it being a satellite based Internet provider, Hughes systems or something like that.

To people who believe that this 'new' user bought the house complete with computer and happened to keep the same isp and then just happened to be into the same things and then just happened across this small site (rather than joining a larger site) please feel free to pm me your bank details, I have recently come into a significant amount money and just need to overnight it in various accounts, you'll be able to keep the interest earned. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make $$$¥¥€€£££€€¥¥$$ so hurry now and don't delay the Nigerian prince won't wait forever!!!! 11111onehunderedandeleven
Anyway banned her now. And I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals