How Far Into The Lifestyle Are You?

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Comment

I am very deep in the lifestyle, I have been raised in the lifestyle since leaving home at ten years old, and have been training in it since then, and attained the title of Master after 5 years (age 15) of training with 4 Masters and 2 Mistresses in hundreds of kinks, and gaining vast knowledge in many kinks.

Every aspect of my life, in some way I come to contact with the lifestyle, though in my immediate area I know only a few people who are in the lifestyle, I have two slaves, one currently is away at college so I see her once a month when she comes to back to new york (sometimes less depending on her school schedule) and the other I see every few days.

Am currently saving for a house in upstate NY maybe even another state to move all of us in one poly household (.N.Y.C. is quite expensive)

I personally do not belong to any groups or clubs for several reasons, one being none in my immediate area, and the few I know of downtown all of the master and mistresses are 40+ so I do not really fit in the crowd.

Last edited:

bubble

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 13, 2009
I am total newbie, and that is one of the reasons I became a memeber here. I am looking to explore further with a view to spicing things up with my partner.

I cannot honestly see myself devoting 24/7 to the lifestyle ( a bit difficult with kids and work ). But I can see how it can almost become addictive.

Slave2008

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 12, 2009
i am in a "as much as possible" 24/7 relationship with Mistress.

i was the one that intoduced HER to the world of BDSM/Slavery....yada yada, but she took to it like a fish to water, she really surprises me with her creativity and openess to such a new activity.

It is a 24/7 in that she keeps me naked (only wearing collar and ankle/wrist restraints. i do almost all the house chores around here for HER. We dont have kids living with us, so its much easier for us to play and be 24/7.

i dont call HER Mistress 24/7 we have our moments of down time where we converse as a normal couple would.

SHE decides when/if/how we will have sex (sometimes its just HER that has fun)then i have to go to bed horny! i am big into Teasing/Denial

i say it everyday, i LOVE my new life

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
i'm not as into the lifestyle as i wish i could be. due to extenuating circumstances, i had to separate from my girl, and come with my guy to texas, with our daughter. we're sharing a big house with his two brothers and one cousin, so we can't really do all the things i'd like.

besides, i've got a thing for pain, and he doesn't have the right mind to hurt me. he doesn't really understand that i enjoy it, if it's done right. my wish is to find a Master for the both of us, but i don't know yet if he'd go for training. a Master who could train us both to be slaves and Masters ourselves. my girl is strictly sub, as far as i've figured thus far, and i've known her for maybe four years. if i could find a good Master who could break me down and build me up again, i'd love to surprise her with my new knowledge.

i want this to be an everyday thing, or at least a "whenever we can," kind of thing. i adore all kinds of diverse "perverse" things, but being my age, and with people my age, no one seems to know much of anything...

anyway, in answer to the question, in my mind... i'm in pretty deep. but it's not reflected physically, to my regret.

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
I'm a complete 24/7 slave and always have been. I can look back at my behaviour right into my early child-hood and see the desperate desire to please, as far back as I can remember, and I have actually have great periods of my life where I've sunk into depression and anxiety because I've had no one to serve. I physically cannot have a happy and healthy existence without a good Dominant.

So basically, if I'm the rabbit, I'm bed-bound deep in the earth unable and unwilling to leave my cosy little haven.

Featured Threads

New Personals