Not open for further replies.

shameless whore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2011
Hi,
I am a shameless dirty pig whore slave..I am 23 year old female working in a private firm..I want to get my self extremely humiliated,degraded,abused.I want people to see me as a cheap dirty fucking slut.
Can you please Abuse me,call me with different slutty names,humiliate and degrade me and use me as and how you want...
Can you please give me tasks and ideas where i can extremely humiliate myself in my office and in my room and also punish me severly if i dont do those tasks..
I also very much love to expose my self in public and also like body writing.
This bitch is born for your pleasure and to serve you use me in all possible ways and enjoy!!!
your shameless whore..

Reactions: BadPat

hornystudent

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
Wear a short skirt with know panties on for a full day of work. Bend down when ever you can and when at your desk finger yourself as long as you can.

Leave a picture of yourself on the photocopier without your face naked and slut written all over you.

You dirty slut.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Post a few pics on kt and I will give u a few tasks pm me

shameless whore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2011
shameless whore needs ideas

Wear a short skirt with know panties on for a full day of work. Bend down when ever you can and when at your desk finger yourself as long as you can.

Leave a picture of yourself on the photocopier without your face naked and slut written all over you.

You dirty slut.

what is photo copier and where can i post pics in kink talk

born2travel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2011
To add pictures, go to the "Albums" tab at the top of the screen, and then click "Add Album" in the top left corner once the page loads

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
I think photocopier is the copy machine at work most offices have them

Why Not

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2011
wear a pair of tight lite colored pants, no panties make a good cameltoe. wear a button up tight thin blouse unbuttoned to the first button below your tits. every 10 mins during the day rub your clit through your pants, when you go to the rest room you are to stand in front of the sink and pee enough to wet your pants then strip go to the toilet stand and pee go back to the sink where your clothes are and redress. ensure you drink lots of water during the day.

undiefree

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2011
Just tell everyone you are a whore

Next work day; shave your pussy completely and write WHORE above where your hair was

Every time you take a break go to the stall, strip naked and masturbate to orgasm. do not stop for the minor inconvenience of someone walking in to the room, they cant see, they just need to know there is a dirty fucking whore in the room

photos can be posted, the guys have given you instructions

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
Okay you little cum slut ... I want you to ask your boss if you can get a raise by having sex with him, if he says no ask him if you can have sex with him anyways.

shameless whore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2011

i idea of stripping naked near sink and going to the stall and masturbating to orgasm in the stall are cool..il try them and posts the pics..

mazaku

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 11, 2011
alright slut i have some ideas for you, get yourself a large vibrator and jam it inside yourself before going to work, before you go to lunch you must first go to the bathroom strip and rub your clit until you orgasm, you aren't allowed to remove the vibrator until you get home from work

Also take a photo of you naked and with your pussy spread as wide open as possible and send it to every person that leaves a comment in this thread asking that they print out the picture and put it up in public.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
And here I wait for pics, lol but I have ideas many of them $$ but it is nice to see everyone throwing ideas at her

DarkAndEvil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 31, 2011
Take a full-length picture of yourself naked, with "dirty, subhuman whore" written on your body, include your face in the picture. You have to keep a copy of the picture until you've found two people on this site you trust enough to give the picture to (and have given it to them).

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I have an office one.... it involves, your tits your pussy your ass, a printer, a vibe and stapler...
find a stationery area or an empty office... next set up your camera pointing at an area at least three feet away from the camera.. put the camera on video and then walk to the spot and strip..... during the strip play with your tits, including pinching and stretching them... then when you take your pantie soff turn round and show your ass to teh camera, pulling your ass cheeks apart so that you hole can be seen, push a finger inside to prove your willingness to do anything, turn and show your pussy to the camera... then finger/use the vibe to bring yourself to orgasm.... make sure the camera catches your wet pussy.... take the camera home and upload the vid to your computer and watch the film through playing with yourself to edge 8 times.... as the film progresses stop it and capture the resulting frame as a still picture and print off.... on your way to work the following day you must staple these pictures to windows and other places that they can be clearly seen.... you cannot staple to trees... when you reach work you must do at least two of the cum dares in the morning and two of the cum dares in the afternoon.... have fun.

i<3feet

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 13, 2011
Next time your alone, strip naked, take photos and upload them to an album. Then masturbate until orgasm.

xxstupid15xx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 3, 2011
flor humiliation wear diapers for the rest of your life and use them and you have to post pic of you in them on kt and have to ask to be change

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a long piece of rope. Loop it over 1 door knob, then tie a fair size knot about every 12”-15”. Take the rope to another door knob. Tie it off snug enough that it is level. . Put nip clamps on, give yourself a good spanking all while looks at the rope. Then get a little step of some sort, put it at one end. Step over the rope. Hold those pus lips very wide. Now step down on floor. You should be at least on her tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Now make walk to the other door. Then go backwards to where you started. Do this as much as you can, at least 4 trips, up and back is 1 trip. If you have cuffs after you are on the rope cuff your hands behind you. Make sure the key is not near you at all, in another room, or outside would be better. Or into the woods would be better

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
lunchtime

Take a banana from home and put it in your pussy or ass, wear a skirt, no panties. When at work you will have to masturbate once at arrival and once in a break. This can be done privately in a bathroom. Keep the banana in there until lunch, at lunch you can take it out and eat it.

If it falls out of your whorish cunt/ass before lunch you will have to put it back in till lunch and deal with the shame of everybody seeing the banana fall out of your sluthole. If it has fallen and you're back at your desk masturbate until edge using the banana, once for every time it dropped.

I want pics as proof of the banana, one when you leave home, one of every masturbation session and one of you eating it.

Last edited:

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
whip yourself with rose thorns!

i want you to buy some roses and whip yourself with the thorns!when you are bleeding i want you to then rub salt into your wounds!if you cant get roses then find as many stinging nettles as you can and rub them all over your body!ideally i want you to do this outside in a secluded wood somewhere-if someone catches you doing this thats your problem!:mad:

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Oh look a dead thread revived.... the original poster hasn't even been online for since 2011... sheesh :eek: :confused: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals