Rules

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
Looking for people to give me rules to live by for the next month or so. I live in a house with one roommate. She is aware of my life, you may involve her in rules but nothing sexual (ie having her finger or fuck me, or having me play with her).

Likes: messy, degrading, humiliation, life control, name calling, pet play
Limits: pain, blood, illegal, permanent, family, anal

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Your room mate, must treat you like a animal for 30mins to 1 hour per day.

somewhere public every day, you must flash your boobs or pussy.

Once a week, you must rub yourself up in any sauces u can find and not wash it off for atleast 30 minutes.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
No panties, skirts or dresses only.

Every night before going to sleep edge once with your finger, wipe it off right under your nose then suck your finger clean so you smell and taste yourself all night.

Use the honorifics Sir and Mam as applicable.

You may only use the toilet in the first 10 minutes of every even hour, 2-210, 4-10, 6-610 etc.

If you still want more rules shoot me a PM

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Any time/any place your roommate says "Strip for spanking", you will immediately strip completely naked without ripping any fabric or popping any buttons.

You will lay your naked body across your roommate's clothed lap. You must be across her lap and "ready" in 10 seconds!

Greater than 10 seconds in any attempt results in your roommate spanking your bare ass 10x for every second you exceed the 10 seconds! Refusal at any location require the forfeiture of (2) clothing items or your roommates choice for as long as she desires!

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
How about you must beg your roommate on your knees before being allowed to do any of the following activities?:

- Eat
- Sleep
- Use the toilet
- Shower
- Wear clothes

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
Any time/any place your roommate says "Strip for spanking", you will immediately strip completely naked without ripping any fabric or popping any buttons.

You will lay your naked body across your roommate's clothed lap. You must be across her lap and "ready" in 10 seconds!

Greater than 10 seconds in any attempt results in your roommate spanking your bare ass 10x for every second you exceed the 10 seconds! Refusal at any location require the forfeiture of (2) clothing items or your roommates choice for as long as she desires!

She is not willing to spank me.

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
How far is your room mate prepared to go?

She's willing to allow me to ask her for permission (or beg). She doesn't want to be spanking me with her hands (wooden spoon or instrument could be okay) and there can be nothing sexual between us (no insertions, feeling up, kissing).

Basically don't make rules based around her but if you need her she's there as an extra set of hands.

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
On the floor!

For the next month or so you are never allowed to use any furniture (bed, chair, desk, etc, etc..) for any reason in your own place, except for when you or your roommate have company over.
You will sleep on the floor, eat on the floor, sit on the floor, etc...

Have fun!

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
As many seem to be making rules based round her i should ignore your request.... but won't...

every morning when you wake you are to masturbate to cum in a dish. You will then add a little baby oil to your fluid and then cum again. Leave this to one side whilst you shower and then use the mix as you would a body lotion... ensure your pussy and under your tits get a good cover. Do this everyday for 6 days. on the 7th days take a wooden paddle and paddle your pussy for 50 strokes and then make yourself cum into the bowl.. add another 50 to your pussy, which should be flowing and then cum again... do this for one hour and then you may stop. Shower and then apply the mix. Wear only one item of clothing the whole time you are doing this....

If someone comments on your odour you must tell them it is a lotion that you are testing for a pharmacy or company. Ask if they like it and if they say yes offer to bring them a sample the next day....

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
As many seem to be making rules based round her i should ignore your request.... but won't...

I know requests from a cunt like me don't go very far but if she refuses to do it than there is nothing I can do. Its not really a request even, I'm just letting you know what she will do and won't do; you can still write rules based on her but it'll just go to waste as she won't participate in it.

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
every morning when you wake you are to masturbate to cum in a dish. You will then add a little baby oil to your fluid and then cum again. Leave this to one side whilst you shower and then use the mix as you would a body lotion... ensure your pussy and under your tits get a good cover. Do this everyday for 6 days. on the 7th days take a wooden paddle and paddle your pussy for 50 strokes and then make yourself cum into the bowl.. add another 50 to your pussy, which should be flowing and then cum again... do this for one hour and then you may stop. Shower and then apply the mix. Wear only one item of clothing the whole time you are doing this....

I dont understand after the 7th day. I have to paddle my pussy for 50 strokes and then cum and add another 50?

Also I do not own a paddle.

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
What will happen if you brake any of the rules? Are you hones enough to let us know if you do?

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
I will report it on this thread or on a blog post and you all can decide an appropriate punishment.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
A cunt like you..... how dare you compare yourself with such a useful thing.... you are lower than a cunt..
Everyday for as long as this lasts you are to drag yourself around the room for ten munutes ensuring your tits get carpet burned.... then spread your legs and rub your cunt against something harsh so that it gets reddened. write the date on your tits and cunt and post pics to prove you did it...

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
another 50 strokes

I dont understand after the 7th day. I have to paddle my pussy for 50 strokes and then cum and add another 50?

Also I do not own a paddle.

Add another 50 strokes...

Use a wooden spoon or something wooden that fits between your legs...

what kind of messy do you like?

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
You should also start addressing you superiors with respect, meaning Sir for any Men and Miss or Mistress for any Women that might decide to waste their time on you.

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
You should also start addressing you superiors with respect, meaning Sir for any Men and Miss or Mistress for any Women that might decide to waste their time on you.

Yes sir. Sorry sir.

Add another 50 strokes...

Use a wooden spoon or something wooden that fits between your legs...

what kind of messy do you like?

Yes sir. 50 seems to be a bit much sir.

Whatever you want me to do sir.

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Just in case nobody is here to discipline you if you fail to follow the rules there should be some kind of "Automatic punishments system" that you can use on yourself till somebody does take their time to punish you for it.