2 switches need ideas

Painme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2018
Hello kinky people. My new friend and i are both switches. We are wanting to get some input on new things we can try out. Post your best ideas and if we end up trying it out, I will send you a detailed report on how it went.

25/F and 31/M
We have basic toys including but not limited to
Handcuffs. Chinese suction cups. Binder clips. Clothes pegs. Rubber bands. Wooden spoon.

Let the ideas roll in.

Messme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 3, 2018
My friend and I are also switches and we like to play truth or dare or a game of dice. For the dice we name the numbers so 1 could be handcuffs, 2 is binder clamps, etc. and you both go back and forth. If you don’t have enough toys the extra numbers can be handjob, blowjob, fingering, etc. you would set a timer for 5 minutes for each activity. Truth or dare pretty much is a known game.

Painme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2018
Thank you Messme. That is a great idea! We will definitely have to try this out. Sounds like a lot of fun! I will let you know how it goes 😊

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Into pain?

Test each others pain tolerances by taking turn cunt / ball busting.

First to drop to their knee/ground gets 50 swift kicks to their privates for being so soft.

Painme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2018
I like this one! We will have to give that a go 😊 sounds like it could turn interesting very quickly! Lol thank you for the idea. I will comment back once we get a chance to try it out.

Btw, yes we both enjoy pain to certain extent. Any other ideas you may have throw them out there so we can give them a try as well.

Thanks again!!

ZylFet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2016
India
u can play the tug of war. you wear a crotch rope and tie the other end to his cock and balls. rest of the rules are same as normal tug of war

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Shave each other or wax each other?

Place several Clothes pins on the subs body, then get a crop/ruler/spanking implement and blindfold your self, now spank the pins off.
-I wonder how many missed strikes youll have

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
dress up in each others clothes and try to make it look like you pass as that gender, go out into public like that, and spend at least 1hour walking around like that

Featured Threads

New Personals