Please Hurt Me

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
I've cum without permission and been disrespectful. I have been told that I must accept all reasonable punishments through the weekend, possibly longer. Please hurt and abuse me, particularly my ass, tits, and pussy. Will post report upon completion/provide evidence/possibly post pictures (no face) depending on whether my master thinks I need more punishment.

I've been a disobedient slut. Please be cruel; I deserve to suffer.

Note: I am not allowed to cum.

Toys: I have a vibrator, clothespins, rope, binder clips, household items, handcuffs.

Last edited:

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
Ten clothespegs on each tit, one on each nipple, five on each pussy lip and one on the clit.
Stay this way for fifteen minutes and report back how much that hurt so we know your pain tolerance.

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
A punishment

I think it would be appropriate for you to try to cum again. put on a pair of panties, nothing else. Give yourself a pussy wedgie and then grip the front of the panty crotch and the rear and saw it back and forth ON your pussy til you cum, but for no less than 5 minutes. make sure you rub hard. Pictures: pussy before you start, panties bunched in your pussy, pussy afterwards. And a report.

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
Do you have any sex toys elsa? Why is your Owner incapable of punishing you?

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
Ten clothespegs on each tit, one on each nipple, five on each pussy lip and one on the clit.
Stay this way for fifteen minutes and report back how much that hurt so we know your pain tolerance.

This doesn't hurt too much. In fact, it's almost pleasurable.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
Do you have any sex toys elsa? Why is your Owner incapable of punishing you?

I have a vibrator, clothespins, rope, binder clips, household items. He is capable of punishing me but told me to ask for more punishments here as he knows it will humiliate me.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
I think it would be appropriate for you to try to cum again. put on a pair of panties, nothing else. Give yourself a pussy wedgie and then grip the front of the panty crotch and the rear and saw it back and forth ON your pussy til you cum, but for no less than 5 minutes. make sure you rub hard. Pictures: pussy before you start, panties bunched in your pussy, pussy afterwards. And a report.

I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that I am not allowed to cum. That's what got me into trouble in the first place!

BtO

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2012
here
Do this!

Cook one-liter tea, or another hot drink. Pull off all your clothes, light a candle, get a two dices, a belt, a vibrator, and a very short tube dress. Your goal is to reach 96. Each round you roll the dices, drop hot wax on your body, and add your dices to your last value. Edge, every time when you dice a doublets. It is not allow going to toilet until you reach 96. You will lose all points and start again when you cum before you reach 96. You cannot stop until you reach 96. This sounds simple, but here are the tasks for every round.

If you diced 2, you can choose the next dices (you cannot choose 2 again!)
If you diced 3, you will drink one cup water.
If you diced 4, you will put some toothpaste on your labium.
If you diced 5, you will insert a vibrator in your pussy. If there is still a vibrator, you will turn it on or increase the vibrator power.
If you diced 6, take a picture of your present body.
If you diced 7, slaps your butt with your belt 25 times.
If you diced 8, you will do 25 Leg Raises.
If you diced 9, you will fuck your butt with the big dildo five times. (If you dice a nine again, you will fuck your butt ten times. Then 15 times and so on.)
If you diced 10, you will remove the vibrator. If you have no vibrator in your pussy, you will lose 33 points.
If you diced 11, you get no points and cool down outdoor. Remove the vibrator and the wax of your body. Wear a short tube dress and high heels. Outdoor you have to speak with one person, do 50 squats, or walk more than 250 meters away from your home. Afterwards come back and pull off your dress and shoes.
If you diced 12, you will lose all points and start again with zero points.

Afterwards you take the best photos for kink talk.

master_pk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 20, 2012
lube your dildo with toothpaste and then put it in your ass.After that make a clothespin zipper then edge yourself twice.Wait at least a minute between edging.When you edged yourself the second time pull of the clothespin zipper.

soltys

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2011
A good whipping is a good idea.
Get naked, lay down on your back. Hold your legs up, ankles together (diaper position). Take a long electric cable and hit your butt holding both of its ends in your hand 20 times with full power...

Then kneel down on stool. Your feet should hang over the floor. Keep that position for 30 minutes. Now You may dress up. Think of good proving photo...

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I want you to sprinkle some uncooked rice in the corner, and get a quarter and a timer. You need to keep this quarter pressed against the wall for an hour using just your breasts. Keep track of every time the quarter drops. Your hands should be on top of your head. To help your pathetic tits keep that quarter on the wall you are going to bind each of them at the base, you may undo this binding if it starts to get unsafe before your times up. Put 1 binder clip on the nipple not being used for the quarter, then put as many of them as you can on your pussy lips. I also want that naughty clit of yours clipped as well. If you run out of your binder clips use those clothespins. Same goes with them if they get unsafe remove them please i dont want any perment damage to you.

Now every time that quarter dropped you have earned your 10 hard swats to your pussy, tits, and ass id like a nice young twig to be used so it really leaves a mark.

Also since your a little slut who loves to disobey her master you need a task to make you more grateful when he lets you cum finally. From now until he decides to allow a pitiful slut like yourself to cum again you should edge hourly. If for some reason you miss an hour and cant edge you need to do 2 for every hour that you have missed.

Twisted

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 2, 2011
i think your ass should be punished...no slave hould cum without express permission from their owner. I want to see your ass red from you spanking yourself with a belt. 30 spanks should be sufficient. I then think, to cool you off so you don't make this mistake again, i want to see you place 3 large ice cubes in your ass...from here we can work up, if you fail again, we can increase it to 50 spanks and 5 ice cubes....you must learn to behave slut

mordeth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2011
Since you earned your punishment for cumming i want you to edge atleast 5 times each hour for the weekend.
Also spank your asscheeks and inner thighs 10 times an hour with a wooden spoon or spatula.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
For all the slaves who must ask a Master or Mistress permission to cum will be put on a "timer" on how long it takes you to shoot once permission is granted. For every hour that passes that you don't orgasm in a 24-hour period, designated by your Master/Mistress, will equal another day that will pass until you're permitted to ask your Master/Mistress for another "chance" to orgasm!

Example: If you manage to have an orgasm after 10 hours, you WILL wait 10 days before asking your Master/Mistress for another "chance" to orgasm. If you can't orgasm in the entire 24 hour period then you WILL NOT ask your Master/Mistress again until another 24 days has passed!

The rules for your "orgasm":

1) You WILL NOT touch your body in any manner to cause you to orgasm.

2) You WILL NOT put your body in any motion against another object or person to cause you to orgasm.

3) You WILL only be allowed to orgasm thru the act of anal penetration by a complete stranger (husband/wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all OFF LIMITS). The only thing which will be allowed in your asshole will be strap-on dildos or cocks. You WILL seek out each anal penetration without the assistance of anyone else. Your Master/Mistress WILL approve each penetration for its "size and length" and determine if the penetration has caused you to orgasm. Each anal penetration will be performed ONLY once per act. You WILL go somewhere else if any particular penetration doesn't achieve an orgasm which your Master/Mistress deems appropriate. Animals are permitted to be used.

4) You WILL be completely naked during the entire 24-hour period that you are on the "clock" and your wrists and arms will be secured behind your back for the entire 24-hours.

5) Once it has been determined how long you'll wait for your next "chance" to orgasm after this day, you WILL accept the spanking of your bare ass by a "friendly" (husband/wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all acceptable) thru the use of a leather strap or wooden paddle. You WILL be spanked continuously for a time period, in minutes, equal to the amount of hours it took you to orgasm (or didn't orgasm) on this day. Your Master/Mistress will approve the individual, location, instrument and the the ferocity of each strike. Each day WILL require a different individual, location and instrument -- an individual or location WILL NOT be duplicated during the entire period you're waiting for your next "chance" to orgasm!

Have "fun" and post a report of your "quest" for an orgasm plus a report of each day on your new "waiting" period to include daily pictures of ALL involved (faces may be omitted)!

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
For all the slaves who must ask a Master or Mistress permission to cum will be put on a "timer" on how long it takes you to shoot once permission is granted. For every hour that passes that you don't orgasm in a 24-hour period, designated by your Master/Mistress, will equal another day that will pass until you're permitted to ask your Master/Mistress for another "chance" to orgasm!

Example: If you manage to have an orgasm after 10 hours, you WILL wait 10 days before asking your Master/Mistress for another "chance" to orgasm. If you can't orgasm in the entire 24 hour period then you WILL NOT ask your Master/Mistress again until another 24 days has passed!

The rules for your "orgasm":

1) You WILL NOT touch your body in any manner to cause you to orgasm.

2) You WILL NOT put your body in any motion against another object or person to cause you to orgasm.

3) You WILL only be allowed to orgasm thru the act of anal penetration by a complete stranger (husband/wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all OFF LIMITS). The only thing which will be allowed in your asshole will be strap-on dildos or cocks. You WILL seek out each anal penetration without the assistance of anyone else. Your Master/Mistress WILL approve each penetration for its "size and length" and determine if the penetration has caused you to orgasm. Each anal penetration will be performed ONLY once per act. You WILL go somewhere else if any particular penetration doesn't achieve an orgasm which your Master/Mistress deems appropriate. Animals are permitted to be used.

4) You WILL be completely naked during the entire 24-hour period that you are on the "clock" and your wrists and arms will be secured behind your back for the entire 24-hours.

5) Once it has been determined how long you'll wait for your next "chance" to orgasm after this day, you WILL accept the spanking of your bare ass by a "friendly" (husband/wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all acceptable) thru the use of a leather strap or wooden paddle. You WILL be spanked continuously for a time period, in minutes, equal to the amount of hours it took you to orgasm (or didn't orgasm) on this day. Your Master/Mistress will approve the individual, location, instrument and the the ferocity of each strike. Each day WILL require a different individual, location and instrument -- an individual or location WILL NOT be duplicated during the entire period you're waiting for your next "chance" to orgasm!

Have "fun" and post a report of your "quest" for an orgasm plus a report of each day on your new "waiting" period to include daily pictures of ALL involved (faces may be omitted)!

I'm sorry sir, but other people is a limit. I can't go out and solicit strangers.

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
This doesn't hurt too much. In fact, it's almost pleasurable.

In that case, repeat my punishment, but keep them on for an entire day from waking until sleeping at night. You said it is almost pleasurable so you can't complain :)

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
In that case, repeat my punishment, but keep them on for an entire day from waking until sleeping at night. You said it is almost pleasurable so you can't complain :)

Pretty sure that's not safe, is it?

Featured Threads

New Personals