Please Hurt Me

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
Sorry, I was under the impression you wanted us to be cruel and make you suffer...

Do it for an hour then. Flip a coin after the hour is up - heads you can remove the pegs, tails they stay for one more hour. Try again after the second hour is up, but only to a maximum of three hours.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
Sorry, I was under the impression you wanted us to be cruel and make you suffer...

Do it for an hour then. Flip a coin after the hour is up - heads you can remove the pegs, tails they stay for one more hour. Try again after the second hour is up, but only to a maximum of three hours.

Yeah, but not at the cost of my safety...

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Are you ignoring the majority of ours? I seen you did most all your get dare reports earlier.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Write degrading things with a black magic marker on you tits, inner thighs and just above your pussy. Leave it there for at least 24 hours.

For extra punishment, go shopping while it is there and take a nude photo proof from a changing room. No real chance of being caught but it certainly should be humiliating.

Dizzie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2012
Depends, will you be a persistent dick?

lols. spunk I like it. :)

Okay if you're still looking for 'punishments' here's one.

find a broom and unscrew the brush. Place weights on both ends, but one side must be slightly heavier. Stand on your tip toes and try to maintain balance.

for 10 whole minutes you must maintain balance on your tippy toes.

If you can stay balanced for:

1 min = you get smacked on your ass 50x's

3 min = 40x's

5 min = 30x's

7 min = 20x's

9 min = 10x's

10 min = all forgiven!

Get back to us (if you choose this) on how you did.

Last edited:

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
I'm a filthy slut. I've been told that if I'm unable to complete the punishments by the end of the day that I must accept punishments for the entire week and post pictures of at least half.

I'm so scared because I've been putting off the worst ones. Today is going to hurt.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
lols. spunk I like it. :)

Okay if you're still looking for 'punishments' here's one.

find a broom and unscrew the brush. Place weights on both ends, but one side must be slightly heavier. Stand on your tip toes and try to maintain balance.

for 10 whole minutes you must maintain balance on your tippy toes.

If you can stay balanced for:

1 min = you get smacked on your ass 50x's

3 min = 40x's

5 min = 30x's

7 min = 20x's

9 min = 10x's

10 min = all forgiven!

Get back to us (if you choose this) on how you did.

I did this the other night with a curtain rod, only I had to be on my toes for over an hour. There's a picture of the rod I rode in my album if you add me.

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
Correction

you're a filthy, MOUTHY, slut. If you had posted the pics sooner I wouldn't have said what I did.

And you didn't do the forks correctly.

Now, I want you to strip, and chopstick clamp your clit, chopsticks going up and down, and to the rear of your clit. Picture.

half twist the chopsticks, still up and down, close your legs, hold for 5 minutes. picture.

If this is not painful enough instead of 5 minutes add another half twist, 5 minutes.

and if that is not painful enough, another twist. 5 minutes

Release your legs, grasp the chopsticks top and bottom, and pull off quickly. picture.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
you're a filthy, MOUTHY, slut. If you had posted the pics sooner I wouldn't have said what I did.

And you didn't do the forks correctly.

Now, I want you to strip, and chopstick clamp your clit, chopsticks going up and down, and to the rear of your clit. Picture.

half twist the chopsticks, still up and down, close your legs, hold for 5 minutes. picture.

If this is not painful enough instead of 5 minutes add another half twist, 5 minutes.

and if that is not painful enough, another twist. 5 minutes

Release your legs, grasp the chopsticks top and bottom, and pull off quickly. picture.

I'm sorry, perhaps if you gave better instructions I'd be able to carry them out properly. I'm not mouthy, I'm honest.

Sir.

onadareII

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2012
do this:
strip naked, u will be a dog.
u have to stay on ur 4 with a brush in ur ass like a tail. u can take a side pic with all ur body into the pic and only the head outside

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
are the chopstick

instructions not clear enough? let me know.

As for the forks, I never said to let them hang down, which while nice, would not be such intense pain. I told you to pull them off, by pulling down, as if it they were spigots.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
instructions not clear enough? let me know.

As for the forks, I never said to let them hang down, which while nice, would not be such intense pain. I told you to pull them off, by pulling down, as if it they were spigots.

I did pull them off by pulling them down. Just difficult to capture in a picture.

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
okay, lets bury the hatchet then

and, preferably, not in my head. will you be posting "reports" about the various things you did?

SuperJudge

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2010
coat a thick object in toothpaste and insert it into your ass, then drink a large glass of water. keep the object in your ass until you need to pee, then go to the bathroom and strip and lay down in the tub with your lower body raised. That way when you piss it runs down you. lay in your puddle of piss and and use your vibe to edge twice. when you get close to cumming the 2nd time smear a lil toothpaste on your swollen clit. Then you may remove the object from your ass but you must lick it or suck on it for a few seconds. After all that is done you may rince the piss off your filthy body.
Bonus points for pics of your pussy smeared in toothpaste or your body once u piss on it :p you may hide your face of course.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
coat a thick object in toothpaste and insert it into your ass, then drink a large glass of water. keep the object in your ass until you need to pee, then go to the bathroom and strip and lay down in the tub with your lower body raised. That way when you piss it runs down you. lay in your puddle of piss and and use your vibe to edge twice. when you get close to cumming the 2nd time smear a lil toothpaste on your swollen clit. Then you may remove the object from your ass but you must lick it or suck on it for a few seconds. After all that is done you may rince the piss off your filthy body.
Bonus points for pics of your pussy smeared in toothpaste or your body once u piss on it :p you may hide your face of course.

Scat is a limit so I'll do anything but the last part.

Featured Threads

New Personals