Punish me

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
I was unable to complete a dare given to me. I was suppose to keep nipple clamps on for 40 minutes along with having my breasts tied. I only lasted 10 minutes. So please give me punishments for not completing this task. Send me sadistic punishments/ dares as well please. I deserve to be punished.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Since you were supposed to go 40 minutes, put a clothespin on each nipple and pull it off 40 times each.

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Since you were supposed to go 40 minutes, put a clothespin on each nipple and pull it off 40 times each.

Ok I've done this. They became a little sore at the end. But over this was not bad at all.

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
I want you to see my last punishment post on Elsa's Please hurt me thread. Do it. and post the pictures.

The one about chopstick clamping my clit??? And I can't do pics I'm sorry all I have is a iPod and I can't upload pics from a iPod on here.

elsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2012
Clamps on your nipples. Tie a string from your clamps to the thumb on the opposite side. Do 100 jumping jacks. If you lose a clamp, replace it after you spank the nipple 20 times.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
elsa's punishment reminded me of one I have used in the past.

Tie a weight on a string to each nipple. The weight should hang no lower than your pussy. Without touching the weights, do 80 toe touches. The weight has to come to rest completely on the floor.

That is 40 for each nipple that went unclamped.

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
I'm getting around to dares. But I thought I would report that I was dared just to clam my nipples. Nothing else. I kept my nipples clamped for 40 minutes. They are a bit sore now

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
I pm'd you your Punishment report back on here with a Nice Detailed Report.

I was dared by Sissy DL Slave to put my nipples clamps on for one hour. I was not able to quite get to a hour. So my punishment for not completing the task was to do 20 slaps to my clit and pussy for every minute I did not complete the dare. I had to take the clamps off with 15 minutes to go on the task, so this ment I had to do 300 slaps to my clit and 300 slaps to my pussy. I decided to do the slaps to my pussy first because I knew my clit was probably be more painful. The first 200 slaps to my pussy were not that bad other than the constant stinging. The last 100 were agonizing. I cringed with every slap until I finished the 300 slaps delivered to my pussy. I took a small break long enough to catch my breath then I started to slap my clit. These slaps were painful from the start. I made it through the first 50 slaps fine. I continued to slap my clit even through the pain. I got to about 200 slaps and I took a small break to rub my clit for a minute the I continued the last 100 slaps. I managed to finish the punishment. My pussy and clit were burning for about 1.5 hours after I had finished the slaps

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Clamps on your nipples. Tie a string from your clamps to the thumb on the opposite side. Do 100 jumping jacks. If you lose a clamp, replace it after you spank the nipple 20 times.

I completed the 100 jumping jacks yesterday. The clamp on my right nipple got pulled off at 52. So I stopped, smacked my nipple 20 times and replaced the clamp. I finished the rest of the jumping jacks without the clamps being pulled off.

Featured Threads