Punish me

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
elsa's punishment reminded me of one I have used in the past.

Tie a weight on a string to each nipple. The weight should hang no lower than your pussy. Without touching the weights, do 80 toe touches. The weight has to come to rest completely on the floor.

That is 40 for each nipple that went unclamped.

I did the 80 toe touches after I completed elsa's jumping jacks yesterday. I didn't really have weights so I used a basket and put a pair of shoes in it. My nipples did not come unclamped but they were a bit sore after completing the two dares back to back

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Strip completely naked. Go to your front yard and get on the ground "tits down, ass up". Put your hands behind your back and push yourself around the yard dragging your nipples across the ground. Continue until someone asks you what you're doing. If someone asks you, you must tell them you are being punished. If a female, they may spank your bare ass 100x then you will lick their pussy with your mouth/tongue only until they orgasm on your face. If male, they may fuck your mouth only until they orgasm and cover your face with their cum. After 1 interaction which puts cum on your face from a female or male, you may go back inside. If no interaction after 2 hours, you may go back inside.

Pictures of your dirty raw nipples + your cum covered face + complete report uploaded to this site before you're allowed to get cleaned up.

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Strip completely naked. Go to your front yard and get on the ground "tits down, ass up". Put your hands behind your back and push yourself around the yard dragging your nipples across the ground. Continue until someone asks you what you're doing. If someone asks you, you must tell them you are being punished. If a female, they may spank your bare ass 100x then you will lick their pussy with your mouth/tongue only until they orgasm on your face. If male, they may fuck your mouth only until they orgasm and cover your face with their cum. After 1 interaction which puts cum on your face from a female or male, you may go back inside. If no interaction after 2 hours, you may go back inside.

Pictures of your dirty raw nipples + your cum covered face + complete report uploaded to this site before you're allowed to get cleaned up.

I'm sorry. I don't do anything in public (unless it's hidden). Plus I don't do stuff with strangers. No face pics. If I take pics, it will be a couple days before they get posted.

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
I'll take the outside dare inside

but there are no punishments added. I

I want you to strip naked and get on the floor, nipples touching the rug. Crawl forward (I'd love to see this), one end of the room to the other, then crawl backwards. Now press your breasts a little flatter, and repeat two times. Then flatter and repeat three times.

Report.

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
Stuff your panties up your pussy along with a small vibrator.
Now get a long rope and tie your tits, 5x on every tit until they are nice and snug. The excess rope you will have to put in between your pussy lips on your clit. Now edge only by pulling the rope. When youre done edging take the panties out of your pussy and put them in your mouth, suck them dry while you masturbate to orgasm using only the rope again.

Post some pics of how you've tied the rope and the stuffed panties in your pussy/mouth

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
You have been a bad girl and need a little old fashioned discipline.

980_1000.jpg

My goodness that girl in the picture has got a cute little bum.

frosty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2012
UK
Why has nobody pointed out how unsafe this is..surely not everyone is this clueless?

Some of the times suggested for leaving clamps and such on your nipples are unsafe due to the blood circulation.

You should really only leave them around 30 minutes without taking a break for them..if you want to push yourself I'd say 40 minutes absolute MAXIMUM.

Featured Threads

New Personals