BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Done sir it is in my album

Good try and I did like the way you had your tits bound up but I wanted fully naked.

For punishment, you are to attach as many clothespins as possible your nipples.

You are to leave them there for 5 minutes so that you get a good burn going.

I want before and after pics.

Megladon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
Cunt Torture

I directed that you use hot sauce in your cunt and asshole, not pepper mints. Now you must endure a whore's punishment.

Buy hot sauce with cayenne pepper and use it as a lube when you fuck your cunt and asshole. BUT, you must do it with 1 inch binder clamps on your nipples. You can find them at any office supply store.

Be an obedient whore this time!

havefunboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 2, 2013
hmmmm

want you hot slave and show me how many clamps youre tits nipples can have
and how many you can carry and have on pussylips and tell Me all about youre feelings !!
please report !!!:D

loz2la

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2013
Attached 4 clothes pins to ur nipples and 4 to your pussy and 1 to ur clit. Attach sting to each clothes pin and tie to a doorknob. Walk back wards till all clothes pins come off to see which pleasure you recieve.

If clothes pins on nipple come off first. Attach clamps to nipples. Edge 5 times and between each edge flick ur nipples 5 times each and attach a weigh to ur clamps. After edging place 2 ice cubes in pussy and cum after they melted.

If clothes pins on pussy comes off first. Attach clamps to nipple, attach clothes pin to clit. Place a vibrator in pussy on high. Tie legs together and tie to nipple clamps. Place one piece of ice on pussy and keep there till melts. Go through 6 ice cubes. Then edge and pull clothes pin off clit and then cum.

Picks before during and after be nice

Featured Threads

New Personals