Tit torture

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm looking for some ideas on torturing my tits again.

nudeguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 18, 2013
put as many cloth pins/ clamps as you can fit on each tit and then rip them off one at a time as fast as you can. then repeat but only after you rub icy hot on your breasts

NoControl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 3, 2013
Amsterdam <3
Use an icecube on your tits and nipples, make them nice and cold. Afterwards pour hot wax from a candle over them. It should be a nice effect.

Megladon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
Tits

Glue thumbtacks into your bra cups and wear it all day.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
OH, and as a different torture... get a pair of the little black paper binder clips... attach one to each nipple and see how long you can stand to keep them on.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Insert a bit of rough sandpaper into your bra for the day. Right at the nipples.

The rougher the better. :)

Over the course of the day they will get a bit sore but it should keep them perky for a few days afterwards. ;)

Entiger

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 18, 2012
Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm looking for some ideas on torturing my tits again.

I have one that is easy and only takes a few secs to do.

Place a rubber band between your thumb and another finger. then put your hand on your boob with the rubber band across your nipple.Pull the band and release.

How many hits do you manage to take?

Additionally you may find some old shoes, take the laces of and tie up your tits to stop the blood from flowing back, the longer and tighter you tie the more sensitive and painful it gets. Everything you do from there will hurt, flick them, slap them, squeeze o pinch them. hit em with a ruler or a spatula. You can also take a sharpened pencil and stick your tits as hard as you dare. Enjoy your torture;)

Oh lol, i just inspired myself for what my poor bitch will be doing later today !

Last edited:

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
put as many cloth pins/ clamps as you can fit on each tit and then rip them off one at a time as fast as you can. then repeat but only after you rub icy hot on your breasts

for this one i did this about 3 times... but i replaced the icy hot with toothpaste bc that is all that i had. my tits were a sore after that

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Use an icecube on your tits and nipples, make them nice and cold. Afterwards pour hot wax from a candle over them. It should be a nice effect.

I did not get to do this one bc i did not have any candles... sorry

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
OH, and as a different torture... get a pair of the little black paper binder clips... attach one to each nipple and see how long you can stand to keep them on.

I did not have the black binder clips but i did nave a hanger with clamps on it... i managed to keep it on for about 12 mins. before it was too unbearable.

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Insert a bit of rough sandpaper into your bra for the day. Right at the nipples.

The rougher the better. :)

Over the course of the day they will get a bit sore but it should keep them perky for a few days afterwards. ;)

i did not have any sand paper so i did not get to do this one. but i did punish myself for not doing this one and a couple others... i did put the hanger clamps on my nipples. my punishment i originally set 10 mins for each task not completed... so that was about 40 mins i think i was suppose to last with the clamps on... :eek:
needless to say i did not last that long... i only lasted 25 mins... :(

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Additionally you may find some old shoes, take the laces of and tie up your tits to stop the blood from flowing back, the longer and tighter you tie the more sensitive and painful it gets. Everything you do from there will hurt, flick them, slap them, squeeze o pinch them. hit em with a ruler or a spatula. You can also take a sharpened pencil and stick your tits as hard as you dare. Enjoy your torture;)

Oh lol, i just inspired myself for what my poor bitch will be doing later today !

ok. this one i really enjoyed... for the rubber band i was able to take about 8 on each tit before i started getting sore.. i did 14 on each tit...

as far as tying up my tits. i am in the process of that one right now... i have had them tied for about 45 mins now... getting ready to clamp them with a mini clamp. idk how this one will be. i may have to use the hanger clamps for this one as well.

if you have any other ideas... please let me know. :D

port86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2011
Use the hanger with the clips and clip one to each nipple. Then start hanging other outfits onto the hanger until it gets so heavy that it pulls the hanger off your nipples.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
get a bottle of water (bigger the better)
tie some string to the bottle and the handle of the hanger with clamps (make sure string is short enough to keep bottle off the ground)
put the clamps on your nipples and proceed to walk around your house with the bottle swinging between your legs
Keep on for as long as you can.

Featured Threads

New Personals