I'm a Whore

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
Please give me tasks to degrade myself. I need to be treated badly and made to hurt myself. I may start off slow but hope to do more and more for you as I become a better whore. I'll start an album and post some of the better pictures that I take.

Entiger

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 18, 2012
Please give me tasks to degrade myself. I need to be treated badly and made to hurt myself. I may start off slow but hope to do more and more for you as I become a better whore. I'll start an album and post some of the better pictures that I take.

A whore and a slut you are indeed. You should let us know alittle bit about what you like, dislike and your limits. Then you will be ordered around like a good little puppy in here;)

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
Limits

Sir, I don't know all of my limits yet. I want to be pushed to please men but right now I don't like needles, public, or illegal. In the coming months I'm sure we will know more.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Men love horny bitches that serve, horny bitches that suck dick like they should and take anal without complaining about how horny they are. Men don't care how horny you are, only about cumming.

To that end, every day you will suck an object (a dildo is best but anything cock-like) for 10 minutes. Deep throat it, gag. Spit all over it.

After the 10 minutes I want you to fuck yourself anally for 10 minutes with it. You can lube it if your ass is too tight.

After your 10 minutes of anal you are allowed 10 minutes to pleasure yourself, however. You will NOT cum.

After 10 minutes you will get dressed, without any underwear at all and with as little clothing as possible. Throughout the day you will pleasure yourself for a total of another 60 minutes but you are not allowed to orgasm or even come close.

After 3 days of this you may orgasm.

ech0

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2011
Let's write on her and have her show us. People in the thread can join in with what, and where. I'll start with SLUT across your chest and CUM DUMP on your inner thigh, right up next to your pussy. If it isn't shaved, shave it. And for anything you show us, you should have clothespins or bobby pins pinching your nipples.

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
My Cunt Album

I want to apologize to everyone. The album showing my cunt had duplicate pictures. Since I wasted your time, my cunt should probably be punished. I will pick one of the punishments that people suggest and post a picture of it.

Please remember, I'm a whore so treat me like one.

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
First and foremost, shave that amess! A good whore needs to take better care and not offer such a nasty cunt to a Dom.

qfwfq

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
tinyurl.com
I agree you have absolutely to shave you pussy :) I'm sure that it makes you feel so deliciously slutty

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
here are two other dares (similiar). that sucks :

spank your pussy and clit, tits and ass (each pussy and clit and each ass cheek counts only as one) each 100 times. THAN you put HOT chilli on your ass, tits, pussy and clit. THAN you "clean" it with water.
Than use sand paper on your hurt parts (each part adleast 30 sec. and really hard).
Have much fun. Do not touch fo 30 minuts, do corner time with your hands on your head (eaven if it´s not in your likes something like that. Yust don´t touch it.)
Than report back when you´ve done it.
For every try to touch it after the corner time one more spank on each part.

Much fun :D

Report back when you´ve done it!!! (if you like with pictures of course no face if you don´t want to)

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
Slave Cunt

Just want evyone to know I'll try and do almost everything you want me to do for you. I'm very busy and can't please everyone as quick as I'd like so please be patient. I'll try and post pictures in my albums. If any men jack-off to them please let me know.

I only ask that you humiliate and/or hurt me. Torture me please!

The next task is to do the clothes pin zipper.

Entiger

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 18, 2012
Just want evyone to know I'll try and do almost everything you want me to do for you. I'm very busy and can't please everyone as quick as I'd like so please be patient. I'll try and post pictures in my albums. If any men jack-off to them please let me know.

I only ask that you humiliate and/or hurt me. Torture me please!

The next task is to do the clothes pin zipper.

Good girl, remember a before and after pic;) Looking forward to seeing your tits full of red marks from the zipper;)

themaster55

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2013
fuck both ur holes usining toothpaste for lube, have clothespins on ur niples while u do it too. post pics of both ur holes filled .

Wer Muschi Folter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2013
Fully insert a dildo or similar object into your pussy and your bullet or vibrator into your ass on high. Put your nipple clamps on and any kind of shirt you like but no bra

Wearing only a short skirt and a thong with a good frontal wedgie and a piece of sandpaper wedged onto your clit. Walk around outside until you cum 3x. You may decide how and where you cum but it must be outside and you must wait at least 10 min. between orgasms.

When your done remove the dildo and clean it off with your throat before going inside.

When you get inside, spank your dirty cunt 100 times for being such a dirty whore. In between every 10 spanks rub sand paper on your clit for 30 seconds.

I hope you enjoy. I look forward to a full report. Pics would be nice.

rdufun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2012
NC
I think your tit torture pictures were weak. I want you to put bobby pin on each nipple. And for not putting the clothespins directly on your nipples in the original picture set, you are to wear a butt plug for two hours in your normal activities while in public tomorrow.

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
My Cunt

I'm getting my cunt and asshole waxed on Thursday. Everyone will be able to see what's being tortured.

I'm trying to find someone locally to help humiliate and torture me for your pleasure.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
glad to hear, all that hair helping hide you fuck holes is disappearing.

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
You should ask the person doing waxing to take pictures.... Before and after.

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
Take some tabasco, apply this to a toothbrush and rub it into your pussy. You are not allowed to touch or clean yourself for 10 minutes after which you will need to edge twice before cleaning yourself up.

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
update

I had to do the tooth paste with clothes pins and banana in my cunt and spanking breast and cunt because I didn't listen to my masters .

Banana in my cunt:
It was very gross and it was hell to clean up.

Toothpaste:
All I can say ouch and it was gross and it was hard to clean up. And now when I pee it hurts like hell.

Spankinhg:
Hope I never have to do it again .my cunt and breast hurt.

I hope my master know I'm sorry. I hope y'all enjoy my pain.

Last edited:

Featured Threads