I'm a Whore

showme1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 9, 2012
bottles

Once you have waxed your pussy get a collection of coke bottles starting with the smallest you can get through to the biggest and squat on them in order of size to see how far you can stretch your pussy and post the pics in your albums

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
punishment

My masters were not happy with me i wasnt able to cry when i was spanking my cunt.i was told too.

My punishment:

Licking the toilet clean with my mouth. It was so gross. And i felt worthless . I couldnt stop gagging myself. Now the toilet is clean.

Cunt/ass stretching
I had fo put veggies in my ass and cunt to hdkl stretch it out . It felt weird but i did love it.

I have learned a lesson and ill listen to my maste

Last edited:

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
You ought to put descriptions with your pictures in your album. That way we know what you uploaded for us

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
waxing

ill be waxed today at 230 pm EST. Ill post pictures asap.ill keep yall posted.

Thanks for all the support and comments. I love them.

alantonic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 14, 2013
Looking forward to these pics.
Finally you will look decent!
And please start posting decent pictures! Not only these half macro ones. Take a bit more distance or less zoom. We have no overview at all.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
You dirty slut! Do not shave your cunt, and let hair grow under your armpits.

A whore should advertise herself as such, and warn others of how filthy she is, so, take a black pen and write above your cunt: "FILTHY CUNT: 1$"

Beside your cunt, on each of your inner thighs, draw marks, little lines grouped in sets of five. Draw 22 of them.

submissivemale20

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 30, 2013
fill in the gaps!

you need to fill up all of your picture folders there are lots of empty albums dirty girl!

qfwfq

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
tinyurl.com
much better

now your pussy looks much better... really nice :)

now it's time to taking care of your clit ... play with your pussy until it pops out then pinch it with a peg.... wait for 2 minutes that fuck your pussy with a big cucumber

I'm so curious to know how it makes you feeling

obviously you have to take some pics for us

inspired

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 13, 2011
Im so proud to say im waxed yall. It feels good

It looks good. Here's a task to celebrate how pretty and slutty it is. Time for a shopping trip to find a sexy, bright red lipstick, for both pairs of lips. Bring a marker and some copy paper. If you're feeling brave, the task is to buy the lipstick and visit a clothing store you like. Pick an outfit you think flatters the color and try it out in the change rooms at the store - no panties.

Put on the lipstick and admire yourself in the mirror. Ask yourself if this is how you want to look for your master. Take a picture if you like. Next, using the mirror in the stall, use the lipstick on your clit and the inner lips of your pussy. Paint it as thickly as you can, neatly, and examine yourself from every angle you can in the confines of the stall.

Make a print of both sets of lips by pressing them on a piece of copy paper, and it to the collection here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=54715

As a tribute, write the username of everyone who has contributed to this thread on your artwork before submitting it.

If you're not brave enough, the venue will be your bathroom, but in either case, next time you reply to this thread you should be properly made up.

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
Sucking Cock

I'm off to meet a friend of a friend. I've never met him before so he is a true stranger. I'm going to suck his cock. I've never swallowed cum before so this will be a first. I hope I can swallow it without getting sick. I know a real whore loves to swallow cum and I'm trying to be a good whore.

themaster55

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2013
How did the the get together go with ur new friend? If ur still there have him fuck ur asshile. Post pics please.

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
how did you meet this guy? what would someone have to do to get his cock sucked by you?

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
icyhot punishment

I was mean and i was telling my master what to do. Also i got into a flight with my. Bf and then his friend wont do what i was told to do.

As punishment i had to put to put icy hot in my cunt and post pictures. Omg is all i can say . It hurt like hell. Now it hurts like hell to pee.

Rek U

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 21, 2013
Ahh pain. you should feel more of it. Fuck urself hard with a cucumber and insert it as far as it can go. do this for 20 minutes. you must also be wearing nipple clamps. Post pics

Featured Threads

New Personals