I'm a Whore

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
i would certainly jack off to some nude in public pictures, taken by your bf in the woods or something, obviously during the day, but I suppose that this whore is too afraid of such a thing.

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
You should write your waxing experience in blog format here on kt

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
I`m jacking off on Your photos. And want more pussy stuffing! Try stuff cell phone or something unusual

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
dares done for master

Good morning kinktalk,

Icyhot (punishment)
I had to put alot of icy hot. On my cunt and in my ass.
I screamed and alot of bad words came out of my mouth due to all the pain.
I had to keep blowing on my cunt to make all the pain go away to even take the pics.after i got it all off i had to take a shower to get the pain to go away :)
I still cant pee or poop without pain.

Spanking my cunt:
I spanked my. Cunt using my hand and a hair brush.it hurt like hell but not as bad as the icyhot did.

I still have a few more dares to do for my master. Ill post updates asap.

Hope y'all are loving my pain.
The whore

Last edited:

MLB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 17, 2013
I want to see you stuff two pairs of panties in your pussy

masterkeys

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 13, 2011
Nettles

How about getting some nettles and rubbing them on your bare cunt?

shaft2112

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 3, 2013
I want to jump in as well.

Take a marker and write the words "worthless cunt" on your belly and take a picture of that for all of us. That was the easy part.

You'll need:
as many clamps or clips as you have
clamps/clips with teeth
a wodden spoon
a metal spoon
note: if you don't have clips with teeth, you can use normal clips.

You will take your used, dirty undwear and push it in your mouth as a gag.
At first you will apply toothpaste on your toothbrush, scrubbing your clit for two minutes. After that you will take your wooden spoon, and slap your bare clit fifty times. When you're done and it is still not swollen, you edge first and slap it another fifty times, edge afterwards and put two teeth clamps on it, pressing them together after placement.
Now you will apply as many clamps as possible to your labia, pressing every clamp down.
Edge three times, using your toothbrush on your pussy.You will take now the rest of the clamps and attach them to your tits, after you have spanked each tit fifty times with a cold metal spoon. Of course you will use your teeth clamps on your nipples. Now you will pull slowly every clamp of your body, starting with the ones on your tits, from the farest away from your nipples getting closer. Do it very very slowly, so you feel the pain. Pinch every spot where a clamp was. When you reach your nipples, don't even think about taking those clamps off. You will press them hard instead. Now edge three times. You will repeat the procedure at your labia, from the farest to the clit to the nearest. When you reached that clit, you will clean your dirty slave pussy with your toothbrush. If you cum while doing this, you will spank your bare tits again for fifty times. If that is over, you will slowly take off the clit clamps, scrub it with toothbrush and tooth paste again for three minutes - you are not allowed to cum yet. You will repeat the procedure on your nipples as well, but this time five minutes each.
You will slap your nipples and your clit again, each one thirty times. You can now remove your panties from your mouth.

Don't forget to take some pics while you're doing this ;)

I hope you enjoy it! ;)

Edit: Don't forget to provide us with a detailed report.

Last edited:

Spade_racer07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2010
www.kinkpeeps.com
you fucking whore

you are to put icyhot and toothpaste and hotsauce in your pussy and in your ass... then you are to stuff as much ice as you can into both of your slutty holes, take a belt and spank your pussy as hard as you can 150 times.... after you are done with that... put clips on your nipples and spank both tits 150 times each... for every time a clip falls off as your spanking your slutty chest you must grind your pussy on sandpaper for a min every time one falls off... video this and email the video to me slut.... pm me for my email.... also take ALOT of pix and post them on here..... come back and give us a full DETAILED report.... understand slut????

PS i have jerked off to your photos... but i prefer videos...

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
y'all pics, group

Y'all i moved the old pics of me to the group "im the whore " on here so i can added more. Pics on here . Plz join the group if you want too.

Thanks y'all for all the pic comments . I love them.keep posting them.
Also thanks for all the dares. Ill try and do them all asap.

@ spade_racer07 im not allowed to do videos.srry sir.

Last edited:

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
I think it's time for a piss enema. Fill the bag with your piss girl, much more suited to a dirty little whore like you.

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
Enema

I've never had an enema and don't know what to do or how to do it. I'll have to do it by myself. I need instructions.

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
The pussy

It is always nice to c how much a girl can put into her pussy. Like candles or pencils or carrot. Try stuffing your pussy as full as u can

dirtygirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Dirty south
rules, answers to some questions

My profile pic isnt me its something i like and wish. I could have done to me.

Pictures:
Ill post nude pictures (no faces showing)

Dares :
I must get my masters ok to do any of the dares here.
Before posting dares,here. For me. please please read my limits.

The mini whore

Last edited: