Looking for subs

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
If anyone has PMed me recently stating that they are interested in being a sub for me, or if anyone hasn't but would like to be my sub, please email me at [email protected] and I will tell you what I expect of my subs. Be aware that although I will take multiple subs, I expect to be your only dominatrix. In addition, a webcam and/or other digital camera is appreciated but not necessary.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Oh, also, I'm am moderately submissive occasionally so if someone wants to have that sort of a relationship where we go back and forth or something similar, that's also acceptable.

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
Why not give a brief bit of info here, instead of having to individually telling everyone through email.

would save alot of time and effort for both you, and everyone sending you emails.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Onemoretime, the reason I don't do that is because I have different limits and rules and expectations of everyone depending on their capabilities (for example, if someone lives with his/her parents and doesn't want them to know what he does, I wouldn't ask him to masturbate in the living room). The only things that are necessarily the same is just that I want respectful, obedient slaves, but that's pretty much a given. I use email because there's no character limit and Gmail does a good job of letting me keep everything nice and straight and organized.

Dutchjustme, time zones don't make a difference because I don't demand that I have the ability to chat with everyone. Just emailing back and forth is fine.

cynor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2011
Definitely not one of the more common approaches to finding subs... but a pretty valid one if you have the time to talk to everyone and make up rules/things for the ones you select. But I think you may get more replies because of that... which could be a good thing rofl

comicslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
I sent her a email i doubt I hear back from her... we will see if she is real or fake in end... This will be fun :)

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
i guess you should wait some time before coming to a conclusion..although i am in doubt also..

Last edited:

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Even though I don't know her, one must assume that she is not online 24/7 and she must have received a ton of emails given the number of males seeking a mistress. Apart from that, she's not an unknown user that registered this month; she has been around for some months now ... so give her some time before doubting her :)

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
agreed joht2891 i guess the changes in my earlier post have been made..

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Comicslave, Noone and Joht, at this point if you have emailed me, I should have responded at least once.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Comicslave, Noone and Joht, at this point if you have emailed me, I should have responded at least once.

I hadn't sent any email, I was just easing the situation and sort of taking your side :p

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
I hadn't sent any email, I was just easing the situation and sort of taking your side :p

I know. I was just saying that if you had sent an email, I should have responded to make it clear to anyone reading this thread that I hadn't started a thread and then abandoned it.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
I know. I was just saying that if you had sent an email, I should have responded to make it clear to anyone reading this thread that I hadn't started a thread and then abandoned it.
that was..smart of you. good. :)

Sissybitch123

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2012
If you guys think she is fake she is not. She is an amazing Mistress and pushes your limits and you should be grateful that she is doing this. She is amazing!

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Thank you, Sissybitch. What's your email address? I want to know which one you are so that I can remember that you said this. This might translate into reduced punishments eventually.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
I hope you remember she said "might" translate into less punishments..so don't get your hopes too hhigh sissybitch.. ;) :p

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Misbhavn. I just played a little with words. Hope you dont mind... ? :)

Featured Threads

New Personals