Black mail pictures

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
I'm planning on having my slaves send me pictures of themselves in embarrassing positions along with email addresses of people they wouldn't want to have see those images. What are some good ideas of of humiliating images? Here's what I have so far.

1. Email me a picture of you naked with the words "Mibhavn's bitch on your chest," the words "cum dumpster" on your forehead with an arrow pointed at your mouth.
2. Send me a picture of you in doggy position, ass to the camera with your first name on your ass.
3. Picture of you naked with the words "worthless cock sucking cunt" on your stomach.
4. Picture of you with a pair of your mom's dirty underwear in your mouth.
5. Picture of you with with the words "property of misbhavn" written on your left thigh and the words "I wish I had more to offer" written on your right thigh with arrows pointed at your penis.
6. A picture of your face while you're wearing a ball gag, if you have one.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
How about :
1. Picture of you with the words "used hole" written on each cheek pointing to his ass hole?
2. Picture of him sucking on a dildo
3. Picture of him dipping his genitals in a a bowl of porridge sitting in an inverted "V" position?

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Tell me if you liked those or want more?

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Thank you. :) I hope you're not going to keep all those with you? Male and post an album here if you can

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
The purpose of the pictures is that my slaves don't want anyone to see them and the fact that they know I have these images gives me leverage when trying to get them to do things they might not be open to doing right away. The purpose of those images is that I don't show anyone.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
A pic of them holding a handful of their cum up to their mouth.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
I think for most men that would be a pretty effective pic.:)

PantyhoseSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 29, 2013
I'm planning on having my slaves send me pictures of themselves in embarrassing positions along with email addresses of people they wouldn't want to have see those images. What are some good ideas of of humiliating images? Here's what I have so far.

1. Email me a picture of you naked with the words "Mibhavn's bitch on your chest," the words "cum dumpster" on your forehead with an arrow pointed at your mouth.
2. Send me a picture of you in doggy position, ass to the camera with your first name on your ass.
3. Picture of you naked with the words "worthless cock sucking cunt" on your stomach.
4. Picture of you with a pair of your mom's dirty underwear in your mouth.
5. Picture of you with with the words "property of misbhavn" written on your left thigh and the words "I wish I had more to offer" written on your right thigh with arrows pointed at your penis.
6. A picture of your face while you're wearing a ball gag, if you have one.

There is one person i don't want to see my slutty picture. It's my best friend.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
2Bchew, I don't think your suggestion would really work in practice though. Most men don't cum enough for it to fill up a handful that would be visible from an image take from in front of them. In addition, they might not feel as submissive after they cum and might therefore be less willing.

ruinme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 23, 2013
london
with a rular next to dick, and with the words MINI DICK on their body.

or comparing dick with household object for example cans of drink and a bit of paper saying worthless cuck

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
ruinme, your idea isn't bad. but what if his dick is normal sized or above average?

Frostcat

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Oct 20, 2012
Baracks
Um, hi blush *looks at the ground shyly* what if what you asked me to do I couldn't because it in limits or is public dare? All my dares must be done indoors when alone plz?

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
you have a great fan base! :p no seriously.. there are males swarming to you like bees.. ;) :)

malecamslave95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 27, 2013
Hello i have already emailed you and you have messaged me back and with tasks which i have already done so when do we get more tasks or have to do the black mail tasks?

Featured Threads

New Personals